• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Mate.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

well you see i have been asked out many times but no girl realy seems to be the right one ( except 1 but sum loser beat me to the punch!) I want a girl that i can have a close bond with like Sora and Kairi. So if their are any girls that are looking then please tell me.

And i do NOT like snottey chicks that may have good looks but treat others like shit!!! or girls that dump their BFs for no reason and that protend to act stupid cuz they think its hot!!!! o and 1 more thing i need sum 1 with good humour becuz i am a joker.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
A girl friend, no soul mate for you, yet. In your case, you only really need a close female friend, and you should be satisfied. Don't go too far, or you'll find yourself head over heels.

X.

Last edited:

its_beca

dark_light13 said:
dude your 13 and your givin me advice i do'n'yt think so your like my friend a year younger tryin to give me advice and he makes a fool of himself!
And you're 14, big difference, trust me. :rolleyes:

If you're looking for a soul mate, at 14, on the internet. You're gonna need a lot of help in life.

In your case, you only really need a close female friend, and you should be satisfied.
I'm with Angel. Find yourself a really good chick friend, and stay friends, don't immediately fall in love with her. >.>

Good luck. You'll need it.

Last edited:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
its_beca said:
I'm with Angel. Find yourself a really good chick friend, and stay friends, don't immediately fall in love with her. >.>

That's great, because you'll be forever stuck in the "just friends" position. She'll compare all her relationships to yours, and bitch about how it doesn't match up.

slinky_pie

Website
www.myspace.com
its_beca said:
Originally Posted by dark_light13
dude your 13 and your givin me advice i do'n'yt think so your like my friend a year younger tryin to give me advice and he makes a fool of himself!
And you're 14, big difference, trust me. :rolleyes:

If you're looking for a soul mate, at 14, on the internet. You're gonna need a lot of help in life.

Good luck. You'll need it.
Oh Yea, well I tell BOTH of you to stop arguing about stupid crap because I'M 15 :p

its_beca

slinky_pie said:
Oh Yea, well I tell BOTH of you to stop arguing about stupid crap because I'M 15 :p
Does that make you feel special? 'Cause you don't sound anymore mature then us. And you think that was arguing? He made a thread, I made a statement. Or two... o_O

EDIT: Dark_light, don't worry about finding a "soul mate", you've got years to find her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back