• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Soul Eater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupacabra

I just watched the first episode but even though it SE they really stole many things from D.Gray-man even some characters XD and the moon or maybe it's only me cause I've watched the anime for soooo long

since many animes of that shinigami/akuma-type tend to be similar

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
LOL, love that show!

"Wait! I think the painting in my room is leaning slightly to the right."

ROFL!

buk boi

Omg I'm addicted some what to the anime. I spent the day watching the first two eps and now seeing "Death the kid" it makes me excited to watch the next one about his turn in the introduction, til then I can't wait.

Stark

Bronze Member
w00t i love this show. Death the kid is the best but his wanting perfection for everything is a kind of a draw back. He still pwns though. I was thinking of making a rp out of this if anyone is up for it

Yeah I've had a glimpse of this Anime. I really like Atsushi Okubo's work on the manga also, worth the read.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I'm under the impression that this is one of the rare cases where the anime is actually better and more enjoyable than the manga. So far through the first four episodes they've been pretty much word for word from the manga :3 hopefully that trend continues.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
I'm under the impression that this is one of the rare cases where the anime is actually better and more enjoyable than the manga. So far through the first four episodes they've been pretty much word for word from the manga :3 hopefully that trend continues.

yeah, but unfortunatley takes quite long for the subbed to come out >___>

[bump]

DatDot

Soul Eater is awesome..I love it!
The characters are brilliant, Black Star, Soul & the symmetry obsessed death the kid. I'm jus waiting for episode 6 now to come available online. This series has got me very excited it's just so cool!

Might give the manga a try.

T

Toppy

Ugh. *gravedigs* Don't hurt me!! :eek:_O:

I'm completely obsessed with this anime. xD

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm...I think I have. I don't really quite remember. Honest. But then again, maybe. Can't recall. >_< and I thought Soul Eater was something else...

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Soul Eater is the best anime, especially Maka! I love her fighting style; with the big scythe and the combos she performs. Btw I have seen till episode 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back