• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-SoUl-EaTeR- -UnLoCkEr- {aNd} -ObLiViOn-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

I think that the soul eater isin`t that great of a blade for riku to use and probably wont get any were with in KH2 xpecially with the new enimes showing upp.....so as u see in DD..BHK hands riku the oblivian witch makes sense if u look at it...! I can see riku with the oblivian becasue its a darkness key blade and he well at least was/is darkness.....It is also said that riku was the true keyblade owner..but he chose the darkness over the light that is why sora got choosen insted..! any way the keyblade in KH when answem was in Riku`s body made a very imporant role and possibly a very important one in KH2.....My theory is that it will unlock sora`s and BHk`s heart and let them become wrong i can also be wrong......I doubt myself for what i say sometimes also! :confused:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
HUH... use correct grammer because I did not understand a single word you said. Didn't Sora already unlock his heart in KH? It dosen't really matter what weapon Riku uses. As long as he kicks some ass.

GoldenHero_2004

^ Agreed ^

But you might be onto something... Riku was the one on top of the building and he did have a Keyblade toss to him... But something's a BIT off. You're not right or wrong! ^_^

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Um, one thing I have to say... The heart unlocker NO LONGER EXISTS! If any of oyu took the time to pay attention in KH, you would notice that it was formed from the hearts of the Princesses, and that it was destroyed when Sora unlocked his own heart. In this sense... Your theory makes absolutely no sense. How can it have an important role in both, when it no longer exists... It was a good thought, but would be a GIANT continuity error... Sorry... I'm a media guy, in a media related line of work... Continuity means a lot to me... And things being correct...

Lupuscurrit

Wraith1807 said:
Um, one thing I have to say... The heart unlocker NO LONGER EXISTS! If any of oyu took the time to pay attention in KH, you would notice that it was formed from the hearts of the Princesses, and that it was destroyed when Sora unlocked his own heart. In this sense... Your theory makes absolutely no sense. How can it have an important role in both, when it no longer exists... It was a good thought, but would be a GIANT continuity error... Sorry... I'm a media guy, in a media related line of work... Continuity means a lot to me... And things being correct...

I think he meant that it has a big role because it may have created bhk not that it still exist

sora_123

i think it makes sense, i mean the oblivion keyblade wasn't there, the firts time that you were at HB, i think that when you became a heartless, you were able to get it. in other words, sora's heart had already been exposed to darkness. so it makes sense that sora and riku, were/are able, at that point, to cotrol oblivion.

jporiey

Knightflare said:
HUH... use correct grammer because I did not understand a single word you said. Didn't Sora already unlock his heart in KH? It dosen't really matter what weapon Riku uses. As long as he kicks some ass.
yes kick butt and LEARN SOME GRAMMER
i had to read it 3 times to understand what you said:mad:

Joy

Bronze Member
wow I guess everyone hear doesnt read the rules.....I want to just say dont spam.

Well you did come in hear with facts. But can yuo please explain why theyw ould become one with eachother?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:
I think that the soul eater isin`t that great of a blade for riku to use and probably wont get any were with in KH2 xpecially with the new enimes showing upp.....so as u see in DD..BHK hands riku the oblivian witch makes sense if u look at it...! I can see riku with the oblivian becasue its a darkness key blade and he well at least was/is darkness.....It is also said that riku was the true keyblade owner..but he chose the darkness over the light that is why sora got choosen insted..! any way the keyblade in KH when answem was in Riku`s body made a very imporant role and possibly a very important one in KH2.....My theory is that it will unlock sora`s and BHk`s heart and let them become wrong i can also be wrong......I doubt myself for what i say sometimes also! :confused:

TWO WORDS" USE GRAMMAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back