• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Path to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Soul Eater: Path to Dawn

(A production brought to you by Lunarmaster54 and Abhorsen)

Hello there!

Welcome to The Death Weapon Meister Academy, the DWMA for short. This school stands as a defense against the forces of evil, forces that would drag the earth into the depths of madness, darkness and insanity if not stopped time and again by us. What sort of forces are out there that threaten the world we call home? The demons known as Kishin, and their eternal hunger for destruction for starters.

Then there’s the witches. The Witches are a ever present threat, their numbers have been increasing recently, its clear that they are working on something, what that is no one at the DWMA is sure of yet. What we do know is they have been striking out and killing weapons and meisters that have left the DWMA for a normal life, vacation, or just visiting other family.

Besides these two main threats we have to deal with Vampires, who’ve come out of nowhere and other various creatures from your nightmares. They aren’t organized but none the less they’ve got to be stopped eventually

Anyway to ensure that these forces of dread never regain their foothold on this world, this academy was founded by the Grim Reaper, Death himself. So basically we're an organization that serves to protect and preserve peace! Like superheroes!! So I guess it's not exactly a typical school. But that doesn’t matter. For now, lets roll up our sleeves and get to work! Because something is coming..something dangerous. We need to be at our very best, the peak of our strength and intelligence. Because you can be the strongest person around when it comes to physical power but if your a fool you’ll be tricked and killed!

So. The usual lessons that take place in our lovely school are split up into two separate, yet equally important groups: lessons in classrooms, and extracurricular lessons. These are missions that students undertake in order to fight the evil that I mentioned above and solve various problems that are out of the range of what regular humans can do. Now extracurricular or supplementary lessons involve fighting and therefore are extremely dangerous, so the various missions on offer are ranked and have specific requirements. Students must have their chosen mission approved by the receptionist before being able to go on it. The Evil human souls that they collect are tallied and some students who do not collect any Evil human souls on their missions are often punished by having to do school chores, or often signed up for extra lessons. Also, if a Meister and Weapon pair accidentally acquire a soul that is neither Evil human or Witch, or they end up causing a lot of damage in their mission, all of the souls they have collected are confiscated by myself, Lord Death.

Here is some basic information for you, some light reading if you will:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, that’s about all you really need to know in order to get started here. But if you still need some more information I made this nifty website explaining stuff! For you to read through at your leisure.

Death Weapon Meister Academy - Soul Eater Wiki - The Encyclopedia about the manga and anime series Soul Eater

I hope your ready for this. We don’t know what the Witches are after. We don’t know what their goals are. For all we know there’s a new force that we don’t know about out there helping them. All we can do is live life normally. Well. What passes for normal around here. We can make sure that when trouble rears its ugly head..

We’ll be ready for it.

=====================================================

So you wanna take part huh? Fill out the applications below!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Note that If your meister is weaponless that's okay but make sure you can keep up

Spoiler Spoiler Show

We also have info on most of the witches out there. Which we organize like this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There is not a limit for the number of characters you can have at once but no matter however many you decide to have make sure you can keep up with all of them. Don’t make one and then forget about them.

Every school has rules, ours is no different

1. Machine gun posting is strictly prohibited.

2. No Godmodding

3. No Powerplaying without permission

4. Lets keep the cursing down to a minimum shall we?

5. No fighting from user to user. Drama isn’t wanted here.

6. I love me some romance, lots of people do. But lets not go overboard. Remember that the FAQ for this website says you can’t post raunchy stuff anyways. In conclusion? I’d better not log on and see that your post is just a lemon. I won’t be happy and you won’t be posting here anymore.

7. Finish temp before posting it. Otherwise...I just can’t see it... crazy how that works

8. Keep your characters believable. Sure most of us can take a lickin and keep on tickin but again, lets not go overboard.

9. In the same vein keep your ability learning at a believable level. No you did NOT wake up one morning, take a hot shower, eat some cheerios and suddenly your a death scythe.

10. Your ideas are very important. I'm not asking you to tell me what your going to do, but at the same time give me ideas on where this rp should go, what you guys and girls think and i'll tell you in turn what I think and if its a good idea we'll use it. Feedback is important.

11. Watch your spelling and grammer. I personally can’t spell to save my life..but that’s what spell check is for.

12. I want posts to be a minimum of one, five to seven sentence, paragraph. Having trouble with it? PM me and i’ll be happy to help you out. It’s part of my job description after all.

13. On top of your temps please put 'i have read and accepted the rules above' to show your cooperation and agreement

Any questions, comments or concerns? Ready to make a temp? Go for it.

Well I think that's about it. Let's get down to business shall we?

-Lord D.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Re: Soul Eater: Path to dawn

Approved temps:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Witch will be added here.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Abhorsen

'i have read and accepted the rules above'

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Muramasa

I must be oblivious today, cause I didn't notice this sooner. I'll have a temp up shortly. Is pumped up and excited to start this!

EDIT! Here's the Temp

Meister
Name: Jev
Personality: Easy going
Goals: (what the character is striving for): To collect a hundred souls to creat a death scythe.
Appearance: Red hair, brown eyes, yellow scarf around his neck, blue eared piercing in one ear, sleeveless shirt red with white skull on the back, and black jeans with black an red boots.
Rank of Meister: 2 Stars
Preferred choice of compact: Weapon and rarely uses Hand to Hand
Weapon and Weapon type: Demon Weapon, Guns
Successful Soul Resonance Ratio: 50%

Specialized Attack(s) and number of uses:

Multi combo
Jev can send out more than one bullet at a time, with a finishing move of a large blast. Enough to cause a crater in the ground.

Triple combination
Dual wielding two guns, Zero can fire twice as much and knock the opponent out with a special bullet.

Bio: Jev joined the academy DWMA a few years back, partly because he has been on his own for awhile and was almost at the mercy of an Evil human once. That night changed his life forever, now he wants to become stronger, strong enough to wipe out the Evil humans. In order to do it, he's trying to obtain the death scythe and find the Evil human that tried to kill him. Before he joined DWMA, Jev used to live with his parents. It was a typical noraml caring family, Jev cared about them a lot but didn't want to stay with them forever. Deciding to get a job, Jev was out looking an before long landed himself one. Eventually started earning enough get a place of his own. By than he came across a Meister taking out one of the Evil humans. Jev knew better than to stick around, having known about Meister's for awhile now. Still being out alone at night was never a good thing, especially if their weren't Meister's around to stop the Evil humans from attacking somebody like him. Over the course of weeks, Jev was cornered by one and barely escaped with his life. Wasn't easy to forget that night, that Jev decided to become a Meister himself and never be in that postion again. He could still remember its hungry gaze, wanting to devour him. Leaving him with nightmares for weeks. Meeting Love fixed that and gave Jev the confidence in taking down an Evil Human for the first time. (is this good enough for ya guys?).

Extras (Theme and such): None

Demon Weapon

Name: Love
Personality: Serious and Playful
Goals (what the character is striving for): To become a death scythe and seek vengeance with Jev.
Appearance: Long black hair to the waist, bluish purple eyes, wears a yellow shirt and a red skirt with white shoes
Weapon type: Gun form
Abilities: Can transform into two hand guns wielded by Jev.
Soul resonance (if acquired): 50% average
Kishin Souls Eaten: 55
Body build: Somewhat curvy in the chest, toned arms and nice legs. (to much, lol?).

Bio: For as long as Love can remember, she's been waiting for the right partner to transform her into a death scythe. To be famous among the other Death Scythes and get a good reputation. Meeting Jev she could tell he was different compared to the others. She's been partner a few times but none of them felt right so she continue to switch until meeting Jev. Now being partner with Jev for over a a year, Love wants to help Jev more than anything. Together to accomplish their goals and keep the world they know safe.

I'll fill out the other parts in a bit, have something I gotta do. Hopefully the rest is approvable?

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Blargle.
I'll have a template up soon.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Any chance you will allow someone who would be like Crona and Ragnarok? You know two beings in one body to be a human and demon weapon. Or can I just be a weapon with no partner like Justin Law.

Awards

Name: Harmony

Personality: Shy, studious, and withdrawn, but very pensive and kind. She often spends a lot of time thinking and observing people and things around her, but most of her thoughts are never voiced. A quick thinker, and good at multitasking when she has to.

Goals (what the character is striving for): She wants to find someone to be her Meister and team up with her, so she can fight and defend others. She has little personal reason to want to defend and to fight, other than the feeling that doing the right thing is, quite simply, the right thing to do, and this is what she perceives as right. She also just wants someone who she can be friends with, and become more open and outgoing through this.

Appearance:
Harmony
Harmony
She wears well fitting shirts and Capri shorts.

Weapon type: Dual butterfly swords

Abilities: Can turn her forearms into butterfly swords

Soul resonance (if acquired): Doesn't have a Meister yet.

Kinshin Souls Eaten: 20

Body build (are you fat, skinny, in the middle, what?): Long legs and slightly longer than average arms. About average height, somewhat skinny.

Bio: She grew up as an only child, and could never find a way to relate with others well, although she really wanted to. Although she didn't have many friends growing up, she was glad to have the support of her parents. She's tried to train herself to be ambidextrous to better use her weapons, but is still more comfortable using her right hand. She has some experience fighting by herself, and her father was happy to help her in the movement aspect of fighting, so she is flexible and agile.
She's dedicated a lot of her time to seeing how strong she could become, although it's sometimes more of an attempt to relieve pent up stress, since she's not very good at talking about it. She's happy to be enrolled in the school now, because here she has a whole new chance to remake herself a little. She just hopes she succeeds.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well all right then. Just give me some time to make a good template. Also seeing as Crono and Ragnarok were the names of two beings of chaos in Greek and Norse legends. I might have to look for names for my guys that come from old myth legends as well.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Before anyone asks why I used a non-human character; know that I spoke with Lunar about it first.

Also, I apologize for the "meh" picture. My laptop's been down for a LONG time; so I don't have access to the GIMP, which is the program I use to edit my images. Once I get my comp. back, I'll overwrite V.L.A.D's current pic with something a bit more fitting.

Witch

Name: V.L.A.D (Acronym for "Versatile Logistic Attack Droid")
Appearance: http://oi40.tinypic.com/35i4u1u.jpg

Abilities: V.L.A.D's Magical powers come from the Power Core in his body that has been charmed by the leader of the Witches herself. Rather than having a purely offensive repertoire, V.L.A.D's magic is focused on debilitating the enemy in ways such as lowering the enemy's physical strength or weakening bone marrow. Being a synthetic construct rather than a flesh/blood being, V.L.A.D's Magic takes a toll on his Power Core when used, thus he relies on his physical weapon in most skirmishes.

When desperate, V.L.A.D can use a chant that temporarily boosts his systems past their maximum limitations, but will put extreme strain on his Power Core. (The equivalent of a Heart Attack for a Human) Prolonged indulgence in this mode will eventually cause his systems to completely reboot, leaving it as a pure last resort.

Magic Chant: "MY_ENEMY,_POWER_IS_BUT_A_FANTASY."
Desperation Magic Chant: "YOUR_EXISTENCE_IS_NULL. NOW_ACTIVATING_EXTERMINATION_PROTOCOL."
Name of Desperation Spell: Genocide Heart

V.L.A.D has been outfitted with various weapons that have been integrated into his left and right arms. These range from short swords, to an axe, to even a rifle. Thus, V.L.A.D has the ability to switch his current weapon program on the fly. (EX.: If he attacks with his sword program, he can immediately switch to an axe for added pressure.) Despite this "heavy artillery," V.L.A.D's weapons are by no means powerful on their own; which he uses his switching program to augment his fighting style. This makes him the perfect assassin, as he has many options for any combat situation.

V.L.A.D's glaring weakness is his Power Core, which is why his synthetic skin has been hardened to the point where only Magic or consistent strikes will even wear it down. (He is not invincible, of course) While striking the organ will not defeat him outright, it will not only stun him, but it will also lower the effectiveness of his Magic; including currently cast Magic. (EX: If V.L.A.D casts a strength-lowering spell, and is then struck in the Core, the enemy will gain back their strength periodically.)

Personality: V.L.A.D, being an artificial android, has been molded into what can only be described as the perfect assassin. Unfeeling, cold, and calculating. However, he expresses deep loyalty for his creator and will do anything for her regardless of how low or cruel the deed can be. (This is mostly due to his Artifical Intelligence seeing her as a "friendly")

Being an android, the concepts of "emotion," "compassion," and "The Soul" are foreign to him. However, upon meeting a certain enemy (Which will be decided in the RP no doubt) V.L.A.D begins to develop a fascination with the concept of "free will." It must also be noted that V.L.A.D is seemingly NOT immune to The Sway, as a (currently) blocked sub-routine in his programming has begun to develop. It only contains two words: "DELETE_EXISTENCE."
Body build (Height, are you fat, skinny, in the middle what?): V.L.A.D stands at 6'2, with a thin body belying the hardened alloy that makes up his frame.

Bio: V.L.A.D is the final product of an experiment carried out by Witch scientists. Their aim was to contain, develop, and harmonize dark energies within a synthetic body. The success of this project would not only eliminate the use of Kishin monsters as servants, (as their uninhibited natures made them wild-cards in battle 90% of the time) but would also allow re-organization of forces in the Witch Sect. Combat Drones could be sued for menial tasks such as assassinations, gathering of Meister Souls, and even housekeeping. This would allow actual Witches to participate in more important endeavors, such as the inevitable attack on the DWMA.

Due to what was at stake, the leader of the Witches herself actively participated in the experiment; placing a portion of her own magical energies into the test body. (Her Magic was not only the strongest, but easiest to harmonize) The project was initially deemed successful; as the android (Dubbed V.L.A.D) was not only permanently loyal to her, but could also wield Dark Magics despite being a synthetic being. However, no sooner did the leader order continuation of "Project Robotization" that V.L.A.D was revealed to be no exception to The Sway.

Due to this shocking discovery, the project was quickly scrapped. Now V.L.A.D serves as a butler, assassin, and unofficial second-in-command to the leader of the Witch Sect. Nobody seems to care what "The Robot" wants....Or what he has the potential to DO.
For if a machine rebels against it's master, it won't have the emotions needed to change it's mind.....

Extras: Has an affinity for cats. While not outwardly stated, it is greatly implied that he can actually understand them.

Battle theme: Disgaea 4 OST: "Wings That Cannot Fly"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlZtoJefIn0&feature=related

One last thing, if this character IS approved, I give Lunar/Abs PP permission to use him.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I have read and accepted the rules above. This is aimed at all four charas.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

[spoiler="Melody Aran]Name:
Personality:
Goals (what the character is striving for):
Appearance:
Weapon type:
Abilities:
Soul resonance (if acquired):
Body build (are you fat, skinny, in the middle, what?):
Bio:
Extras (Theme and such):[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Klom and Darkfyre, I like both of your temps and personally approve them. Once Abs reads them over and gives me his feedback i'll add them to the front page

Abhorsen

approved by me as well. We need one more person to officially start. Lets get to it!! Join ppl join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back