• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SotW 177

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
sotw177dec.png

As you can probably tell, we're still making adjustments to the DEC.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
3.) Love the variation of colors.
4.) great idea and pulled off nicely.
2.) a bit too blurry in parts, but hey I likey the shadowy style, so yeh.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
3. I love the blend of colors and the smudging. It's not too overpowering and the trail leads very well from Trey, to the flaming rainbow arrow, to the text.

4. Really like the scratches and texture in the background. My only gripes are the lines going through Rem, which are pretty distracting and too dominant for my tastes, and 'and theirs alone to decide' is rather difficult to read.

2. I actually didn't notice the text at first because it was so small and light. Otherwise, I like it.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
3. Like everybody else has said, the blend of colors works quite well. And while all of the colors are bright, nothing seems too in your face.

2. I really like the simplicity of only working with the lighting, although I feel that the text should be a little bit more noticeable.

6. The design on the left is a real shining point for me, but the rest of the background doesn't seem to fit with Queen that well. It should maybe be sharper or given more definition.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
3) Love the color and text. Nice job

2) It was smiple but still looked complete. The lighting was cool.

4) After looking at this one for some time, I kinda like it. The texture was very interesting.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
1. Not so keen on the text placement, but it looks pretty cool. Overall look works well, too.

3. dem rainbows *w* the flow works well on this piece~

6. The wave-like effect (although I can see it's floral) suits it and looks pretty nice. Overall it's a bit LQ, though :c

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
4. I really liked the colors, and the distortion of Rem's face makes me think we are seeing her on a screen or something

2. I like the simplicity of this one. The words are small, but it definitely balances the image out

6. I really like the design on the left but Queen does look blurry.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Aaaand that's it for voting...

1st place: Ethnic Woman - 14 points
2nd place: Lancelot & Souji Seta - 8 points
3rd place: King Sora X & Sign - 3 points

Thanks to all who voted! Be sure to enter SotW 178: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back