• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► sotrrry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
lookie here

I've come to realiz e that I was an asshole in the past, and to everyone that I've offended, I apologize. I'd say I never meant to hurt anyone's feeloings, but that's a lie. I did and I \'m sorry. As I sit here wasted out of my fucking mind and the room spins, I think about how sad and pathetic I used to be. I've moved out of that lifestyle and got a ife now. I'm probably going to Afghanistan in ....november.

As of now, I live the seven values of the army:
Loyalty
Discipline
Respect
Selfless Servise
Honor
Integrity
Personal Courage/

I'd like to take the time to saty that I respect each and everyone of you;. And even if you guys hate me, in the face of terrorism I'll gladly standfat for you. When people who want their way threaten your way of life, I'll be there to say to them "fuck you!"

and then I'll go
present....finger!
give them the middle finger
and shoot them in the face with my M16.

I'm not asking you to thank me, I'm here to apologize for being a doucebag in the past.

And to prove it, I alreeady apologized to Smile/Rain/Suffering Angel AND Silh. Though he doesn't come around anymore, I'll apologize to lionheartroar, of which I owned in verbal battle. Sorry lionheartroar83. I don't wany you tpo be mad anymore. eveyone come back to KHI and I'll thank you.
also, sorry Audo. You're cool guy.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Jesus Christ, there's a lot of typos in that.

Awards
Right now you're sounding like one of those self righteous assholes who decides to clean themselves up after finding religion.

Except this time you can replace "religion" with "the military".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back