• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sorry if posted before...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bad girl

do you think we will be able to fight against mulan and auron in the collesium???

sinharvest_angel

why, why does that matter *just curious* well i think so, but i doubt mulan, cause she is from another world, auron yes, and i hope so cause he is awsome sry duelweilder that sounded just like urs but i there wasnt any post when i came here, and leon and yuffie actually knew about other worlds, so they probably could go then

sinharvest_angel

yep, same here, besides auron is in the under world and that is probably gonna be in olympus, unless the word underworld is a seperate world

B

bad girl

well we will now when it comes out i quess. BOEHOEHOEEEEEEE i want it now. WE ALL DO!!! SO JUST GIVE ITTTTTTTTT

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
You might have to fight Auron and beat him, and then he will join you like Ifrit in Final Fantasy VIII or maybe you don't have to win like the fight with "Leon". This is just what I want to see, so don't take my word for it.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
hey, you can probably fight an unknown in the coliseum but i doubt it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maybe not Mulan, but you should be able to fight Auron. He has residence there.

cursed keyblade

i only think aroun becuz his world is not the underworld. but i dont think malun becuz her world is that dragon place. so i only think aroun.

B

bad girl

interesting.....
interesting...
mwahahahaha
MOEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back