• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sorry for

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually felt more sorry for Xion even though I felt greatly for the both of them. Repliku never truly seemed like its own character to me, mostly since for the greater part of Sora's story he wasn't Repliku - he was Riku who fell to Darkness again and "remembered" Namine the way Sora did. And while he was frustrated once he found out the truth all over again, it just didn't hit me all that much like something I should go BAAAAW over. Most of the emotional impact I got from his story came from how it affected Sora, and to a much greater degree - Riku.

Xion, on the other hand, is a whole different ball game. It's not even that she's a Replica that bothered her, unlike Repliku, whose entire motif was "I'm not real, I'm a clone." Now, it's true that she had Roxas and Axel to support her but that's part of why I felt for her even more - the overall, immediate impact that reflected back on her. Repliku was a brat waving his arms around and weeping over things he used to know but was made to forget. He also was more of a nuisance.
Xion, on the other hand, was slowly killing one of her most important people just by being near him. She was thus stealing one if not both of Axel's best friends, and was preventing Riku from being reunited with his best friend - an emotion she could relate to and that made her appreciate even more the fact he didn't drag her by the hair when he could've.

I think that was most of the difference in how I felt about them. Both the outwards and reflected-back impact, as well as the difference in dilemmas. Repliku, as far as we know, could've existed on his own somewhere out there. Somewhere where no one knew Riku nor would they ever, and make something of himself. I do understand his frustrations and motives, but it's not like he lacked a choice.
Xion did. It was either she did what she did, or she lost everything. While undeniably selfish in a way, it was also the most selfless thing she could do, as opposed to Repliku who was self centered 100%. Even his obsession with Namine was for his own wishes and desires.

αsiя

space coke
Well since I never finished COM then Im gonna say Xion
as much as i hate her

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku Replica. Because everything from him is borrowed. And he actually fights the real Riku.

Uh... dude, you need to be paying attention. Xion had nothing of herself either o_o both her Kairi looks, her Ven looks, and Sora looks were all borrowed, and she fights EXACTLY like Roxas - who fights like Sora >_>;;;

Candylanger

Awards
I say Xion. She didn't really have a choice, she had to disappear in order to make everything better, and to stop hurting Roxas. Riku Replica was self-centered, and only cared about getting rid of the real Riku in order to feel like he existed, when he could just help him out.

Sure, you can feel sad about Riku Replica, but almost everything he did, he did for himself, while Xion did what she did because she would hurt Roxas, Sora and Riku more if she continue to exist

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Xion, the Riku replica wasn't that important. Xion actually had friends. That's why I feel more sorry for her.

now that i got peoples input on this i'll like to say that i feel more sorry for Riku replica than i do Xion because Riku replica never was a his own person and never had a life. yes the two went through the same pain and dealt with it differently.
[] Xion is a clone of sora and look like kairi but she had her own personality a mind of her own a life of her own []
Riku replica on the other hand was being used he never got to live and haven't have people that truly care for him unlike xion.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
now that i got peoples input on this i'll like to say that i feel more sorry for Riku replica than i do Xion because Riku replica never was a his own person and never had a life. yes the two went through the same pain and dealt with it differently.
[] Xion is a clone of sora and look like kairi but she had her own personality a mind of her own a life of her own []
Riku replica on the other hand was being used he never got to live and haven't have people that truly care for him unlike xion.

Both Repliku and Xion had their own personalities. Xion differs from Kairi, true, but she does have a lot in common with Sora. And at the end, Repliku did things the real Riku wouldn't, and didn't do things the real Riku would've :\

AxelRikuRoxas

a lot of people said xion, i say repliku because xion wasn't meant to exist shes just a puppet and i am glad she died ( a little harsh but thats how i felt.) unless xion connects to any other kh game as an important role i don't see how she was needed other than to make 358/2 days a game. with or without her the story wouldl have progressed in kh2.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
a lot of people said xion, i say repliku because xion wasn't meant to exist shes just a puppet

You must've missed the part where Repliku and Xion were from the same project and were essentially the same type of being, only copying different people. Repliku wasn't meant to exist any more than Xion.

unless xion connects to any other kh game as an important role i don't see how she was needed other than to make 358/2 days a game.

And Repliku isn't important as he wasn't needed other than to make CoM a game that had Riku in it for Sora's story and they could've had it through his Memories anyway so what's your point?
Fact is Xion has a much higher chance of showing up again as she has rather established links to people other than Sora and Roxas, and even her ties to those two weren't cut off as she's still inside them unlike Repliku who's arguably just gone.

with or without her the story wouldl have progressed in kh2.

:v the story would've progressed without a lot of things. like KH2 Kairi or half the KH2 worlds or half of CoM itself so long as the concept would've remained.
KH1 up to KH2 would still have progressed without BBS - but here it is.

I fail to see why people think using "the story would've progressed without this and that" is a good argument.
True, it would've progressed.
It would've been a different story though, and either way -
It didn't. :v seriously. I mean hell when I write Kairi off at least I give her the credit of replacing her, not completely kicking her out. Like the SoRiku reunion in KH2 - someone had to have stopped Riku so they used Kairi. But I can't just write Kairi out of the scene as otherwise Riku'd have left, if he'd have been there to begin with since he came there to save Kairi and Namine.
Similarly - you can't write Xion off. You'd need to replace her.

Satoshi

Xion. Xion, and only because she's a girl. Riku Replica is like.. more like a giant fucktard and Xion was kind of like a helpless poor little bird.

~

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Xion because she had friends she had to leave behind and she did what she did to help. Unlike the Riku Replica who didn`t really help anyone.

Muse

you look atrocious
He helped himself. >:c

All of his actions were extremely self-centered.

repliku was not selfish. if u were used as a puppet ur whole life had memories manipulated and had no one that truly cared for u u'll be selfish to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back