• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sorry bye fellow RP's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

its_beca

Aww! So many people are going! I don't really know you, but it's sad none-the-less.
Don't forget us!! Or at least the people you know here...
*hugs*

Bye bye. :(

8myworldsmyown8

ummmzies...i dont know u, but you shouldnt leave. ive seen sum of ur roleplays and ur really good. we need alot of literates here, man! stay!

Kira Haro

Unknown
No need to make a public scene, EmZexion.

Give Deven a break; he's never done something like this before.

I will admit he has major faults with what has happened in the past five days, but he means well.
The posts being deleted wasn't his idea, nor was all the other crazy junk going on, so just hang tight and try not to worry about material posessions but rather the friends you've made and the fun you've had.

8myworldsmyown8

now that this person says it, i reckon i must agree. u went total public, man!!!! just send emails to pplz u noe or sumfin. other pplz dun need to know.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
I got nothing against deven hes cool,but i do have problems with the Midnighter ever since hes become a mod.The forums have been going down.I admit he tries,but at least get the approval of members before you change servers.I wasn't trying to make a public scene I just inform my RP peeps that I won't be on all the time sorry if it was public

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I am not quite sure who I would agree with here, but I must say this. Albeit that Em has a very good arguing point, let us not find this breaking out into a verbal fight right here in the rp boards..

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Oy, another one bites the dust. Heh, I'm glad you made it public or I would have wondered "What happened to that one guy...?" But if you're coming back every now and then, its okay. You're still around.

Callaghan

Awards
Kira Haru Haro said:
Give Deven a break; he's never done something like this before.

uhhh, you must be new and dont know the forums history, hes has done this sorta thing before, including wiping the forums....

dont leave just because the forum is bad at the moment, i'm sure deven and his MODs will fix it, they sorta have before

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
firekitty may I point out Kira joined after you and me, he/she would not know this. As for my date yes I know it says November of 2004, but this is my second name.. trouble came up with the first one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back