• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sorry bout my last thread. Here's the real thing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So, who would it be?

• Seymour, Final Fantasy X

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Yunalesca, Final Fantasy X

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Shuyin, Final Fantasy X2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seifer, Final Fantasy VIII

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Ultimecia, Final Fantasy VIII

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Jenova, Final Fantasy VII

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Great boss battle of KH2

The bosses of the original that were not mandatory to beat but gave the player pride were Kurt Zisa of Agrabah (Original enemy), Phantom of Neverland (Original enemy), Ice Titan of Olympus Colliseum (Disney enemy), and of course the great lord (I'm a servant of him): Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII Enemy)

Let's not regard the two original enemies and the disney enemy and focus on the Final Fantasy enemy. I would wonder who it may be. There are plenty of enemies in my mind but since Sephiroth, who I think in my opinion was the strongest FF enemy of all time, was already used, what new character do you think should deserve the role of the Extra Hard Boss battle of KH2?

If your answer isn't among the poll, tell me who you think deserves that "big shot enemy title"

Last edited:

Heartless1990

the true one said:
I think its Rufus. But you did'nt put that on the poll.

Rufus? He only fought you once in the game and you weren't even the one to kill him. You won't know how strong he is.

[BTW: I love pitbulls. I have a pitbull/boxer >.>] *steers away from the spam*

the true one

I got it now! There was a thread saying that Vincent will be in the game. Will you be able to fight Vincent. Or will that be too violent? GUNS

Heartless1990

the true one said:
I got it now! There was a thread saying that Vincent will be in the game. Will you be able to fight Vincent. Or will that be too violent? GUNS

Come to think of it...Clayton used a gun...why not? But...Vincent's a good guy!!! They're making DoC on him...I don't want to fight him as such a strong guy...(especially since Cloud was so easy T^T).

[Pitbulls!!!]

the true one

Heartless1990 said:
Come to think of it...Clayton used a gun...why not? But...Vincent's a good guy!!! They're making DoC on him...I don't want to fight him as such a strong guy...(especially since Cloud was so easy T^T).

[Pitbulls!!!]
Good point but what would be Vincents designs? You know like Cloud looks different from the FF7. KH Cloud looks hecka better.

Heartless1990

the true one said:
Good point but what would be Vincents designs? You know like Cloud looks different from the FF7. KH Cloud looks hecka better.

Don't know. But let's not hope he's the "GREAT ENEMY" of KH2. I...wouldn't expect him to be hard...either...

Dark Otaku

seymore. just dont like that guy. when i first started the game......i got ticked off at him because i died 20 times exactly while i was trying to beat him the first time. FIRST TIME! he is easy the time you have to beat him in bevelle surprisingly.

Counterpart

I will definetly chose Seymour...he was hard and you had to kill him multiple times...I will chose him...but do you think they will have another ULTRA hard boss in Collesium?I hope so!!!

Heartless1990

This is sad. At this time I am typing this (results may change later) people are flocking to Seymour. Well...come to think of it, he was unbelievably strong in the original game. His many battle forms throughout the game would make him an interesting enemy in KH2 to defeat. Imagine being able to knock down one bar but each bar knocked down, he'll rurn into another form. (-_-)...But...Seymour's a magic caster (to me, he's like the evil red mage)...so...almost everything he will do will be magic...Unlike Sephiroth who's good at EVERYTHING (XD)...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i cant wait to see the ultra hidden boss in KH2. i know he will have to be harder than sephiroth because of the new abilities we have with sora now. i mean Sephiroth was the best in my book ( i beat first time through no elixers or items needed ) lol but it will be hard to find another boss like him. maybe we could fight Sin or something

Heartless1990

How do we kill Sin...if he's the size of Bevelle (in other words HUGE). Sora's strong but Sin's just...impossible. Then again, Sin reminds me of Monstro...so why doesnt Sora just fight Monstro >.<...Wait...Sin...is BFA (Braska's Final Aeon)...wouldn't a battle against BFA be more interesting? After all, don't expect to beat down sin if you're only the size of a pea to it.

Super_Ashura

What about Emerald Weapon, Jecht (normal or aeon), or Nemesis(FFX)? All in addition to Sephy? :eek: :D :cool:

Fullmetal Blade

I'm suprised Braska's Final Aeon(FFX) isn't there. It be cool to fight with "Otherworld" playing in the background!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back