• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soriku vs Sokai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which do you prefer?

• Soriku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sokai

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrown

Awards
It's about time this was made and contained.

I've wanted to make a poll for this on here for awhile now, but was too afraid of it being locked or legit getting a ban for posting what's undoubtedly a heated and divisive subject in a poll form. Since there isn't much going on with the series as of right now and the subject is spilling over into multiple threads in lieu of it, I figured now might be a better time to make this since I'm genuinely curious about the statistics of KH fan preference over this.

So, what do personally support/prefer more than the other? This isn't about which ship you think is likely to happen or what has less or more evidence, this is about your personal gut preference that deep in your heart you would want to happen, regardless of corporate politics, author intentions, real world interests or bad writing that might hinder possibilities.

I purposely didn't make a SoRiKai option since I feel it's a bit avoidant of the core of the passionate divide and stubs out real discussion about this, so feel free to be mad at me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back