• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SoraXRiku fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
soraXrikupic.png

Welcom to soraXriku page.Where crazy fangirls come and post topics about sora and riku togethere.But please dont go overload ok.good.

Banners
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/shippokren/smallbannersXr.png smaller SoraXriku sig

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/shippokren/biggerbannerSxR.png Bigger SoraXriku sig

Coded image:

Enjoy oh and you dont need to ask to join just like SoraXriku ok ^^

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HORRIBLE!! The soraxRiku pairing is so idiotic, it should be SoraxKairxRiku SoKaiKu(yes threesomes are better) =D, but no matter I'll join out of the fact that I posted when I didn't have to, and cause I'm an open-minded guy and cause every other club is about Naruto or something.

I respect you making this.....club for the crazy Fangirls. Accept me don't accept me...I don't care I said what I said and I'm ok with that

But if you do I ain't wearing the banner though. I may be open-minded, but that only goes so far.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HORRIBLE!! The soraxRiku pairing is so idiotic, it should be SoraxKairxRiku SoKaiKu(yes threesomes are better) =D, but no matter I'll join out of the fact that I posted when I didn't have to, and cause I'm an open-minded guy and cause every other club is about Naruto or something.

I respect you making this.....club for the crazy Fangirls. Accept me don't accept me...I don't care I said what I said and I'm ok with that

But if you do I ain't wearing the banner though. I may be open-minded, but that only goes so far.

Well i just wanted to make a banner because no one esle does in there clubs.And the soraXriku club was just a idea i wanted to put on thats all.But sense you might not be a girl you will might not understand about we fangirls feel for yaoi. SO BITE US! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh i promise not to acctepd you because im not mad i knew this will happen X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back