• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXRiku BFF Fanclub ~ "Closer Than Brothers"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Because the owner of the FC (me) still doesn't have RE:coded and is unaware of the SoKu BFF-ness content in the game. ;)

Theart

Awards
We DO deserve it, because we pay for the games (or at least I know I do). When we spend our money on a product, we deserve good quality. And I'm not just referring to RE:coded, Smile; the entire KH series.

Theart

Awards
Sorry Smile, I'm just really exhausted recently. xD Did my Finals last week, took SAT for the second time on Saturday and I have an entirely new batch of classes tomorrow at school. Also, I'm working on scholarships and what-not. It's a bit hectic. xD

Theart

Awards
Thanks. Still need to get myself some letters of recommendation. Not sure how many I need exactly. :c And there's an essay, maybe several, but one in particular that I just can't connect with.

xD Nice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
IT'S ALIVE~
and I'm still not on the member list :( Can you add me when you get the chance Virgil?

So many things I wanna talk about... but waiting until the spoiler ban is lifted for Re:coded would probably be better :3

Theart

Awards
IT'S ALIVE~
and I'm still not on the member list :( Can you add me when you get the chance Virgil?

Done and done, Sign-chan. :)

And Lycoris; I will, but first I gotta finish BBS, then BBS:FM (if my dad gets it for me in Japan), and THEN RE:coded if I get it for my birthday. xD If not, it'll be awhile, as I plan on buying a new iPod Touch with my Christmas and Birthday money. ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, this song was made to represent friendship but it can be taken however you like. Posted it in the pairing club, but I forgot to do it in the friendship club.

Oh and I forgot to warn the pairing club but Re:coded spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back