• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXKairi FC ~ "One Sky, One Destiny"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Or paopu fruits! :D At least with Sora. With Riku...flowers, maybe, like the kind on her Keyblade, something that reminds them both of home.

So yeah, I've been replaying KH and I just got done with Neverland! Gaaaah, so much joyous SoKai moments!!! <3<3 He needs to take her back to Neverland some time and teach her how to fly, like Peter Pan suggested.

NeoEevee

^Hm. I like to focus on attack names myself, because two attacks can look exactly the same, but if the names are different they seem more unique. For example, in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Fate's Photon Lancer vs. Chrono's Stinger Blade Execution Shift, or Nanoha's Divine Shooter. Small light-based projectiles that are only differentiated by color. Or from the third season; Teana's Crossfire Shoot vs. Caro's Wing Shooter. Same spells, different names, and that sets them apart. :3

So... how many phases should SoKai's Limit move have? Doesn't Riku and Sora's Session have four, with additional attacks like... I know one was called Master Hearts, but the other was involved the word "darkness" I think, but I can't remember exactly what it's called...

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
So yeah, I've been replaying KH and I just got done with Neverland! Gaaaah, so much joyous SoKai moments!!! <3<3 He needs to take her back to Neverland some time and teach her how to fly, like Peter Pan suggested.

Aren't there, though?! :,D I especially love the part where he reaches for her, and he gets so happy when her hand moves. <3
That would be neat! 8D Maybe there's still hope for that in Reconnect and KH3.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Just going here (since I'm not good on talking about limits or powers) to actually "o.o" at what I found. it's a comparison between Aqua and Ventus, I guess it's a spoiler, though not by much, it's only interacting at some scene for few seconds:

And they say Kairi isn't based on Aqua. Pffft.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Aqua really isn't based on Kairi. I've spoiled myself completely and I can guarentee they're different. That scene is meant to reference parallels between Ven and Sora. =/

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Aqua really isn't based on Kairi. I've spoiled myself completely and I can guarentee they're different. That scene is meant to reference parallels between Ven and Sora. =/

Obviously, they are different, I'm not saying that, but the model remains the same. And it's just as much a parallel to Aqua and Kairi (ignoring what they [I]do[/I] have in the game when they meet) as it is Sora and Ven, considering the roles in the situation. They could have used any other scene.

Theart

Awards
Obviously, they are different, I'm not saying that, but the model remains the same. And it's just as much a parallel to Aqua and Kairi (ignoring what they [I]do[/I] have in the game when they meet) as it is Sora and Ven, considering the roles in the situation. They could have used any other scene.

Sorry to say that I strongly disagree, once one sees the relationship between Ven and Aqua in BBS, you quickly find that they only treat each other as brother and sister. No romance, hence no real parallel between Kairi and Aqua. And I REALLY do not like talking about the thing that must not be spoken... *mumbles "dumbest explaination ever, Nomura..."*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry to say that I strongly disagree, once one sees the relationship between Ven and Aqua in BBS, you quickly find that they only treat each other as brother and sister. No romance, hence no real parallel between Kairi and Aqua. And I REALLY do not like talking about the thing that must not be spoken... *mumbles "dumbest explaination ever, Nomura..."*

Que? What is the "thing that must not be spoken?"

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Um, I never even meant it as a romantic notion, just that the roles in question mimic Sora and Kairi respectively. It was an individual thing, and I was thinking of posting it in the Kairi FC, but since it had both, I just placed it here. Not to mention, I never considered that interaction in KH1 romantic anyway, it's friendly >.>. Regardless, here's a better video:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How Kairi obtained the ability to wield. *Scowls*

Ohhh...I want that to be retcon'd. I never believe Word of God until it is said in the show unless it is Dwayne McDuffie, the awesome writer of the cartoon Justice League and Static Shock. Everything he says is legit. With Nomura, he lies, then retcons, then lies again and does more retcon, then he says something, then says "I meant to say..." So I'm wishing that the thing that must not be said is fix'd in the future. But I doubt it will...;_;

EDIT: Why did I post here? I must have been crazy. -runs back to her SoNami corner-

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
After a long internal debate with myself, I finally decided to close this FC, effective immediately. The banner, provided by my good friend at Bleach Asylum, AceofSpades, is not to be used by any new SoKai FCs any now-former members may end up making. Also, the subtitle, "One Sky, One Destiny" is not to be used either; I use it in other FCs at other forums, not to mention the SoKai Forum I made last Christmas. It is, in a manner of speaking, my own franchise.

Why am I doing this? Well, it's been a long time coming, as you may recall I had planned to end this FC back when I first joined the Kairi HC. But you all pressured me to stay on-board, and so I did. However, the longer I remained here, the more angry I was with SoKai and unfairly also angry at certain members of this FC that I shall not name. And to be honest, Smile had an equal amount of influence in my change of behavior as you all did. I am truly sorry to say this, but in these debates that occurred here in this FC, I found myself routing for Smile instead of our own team, because I felt that both my answers and the members' answers were not as thought out and logical as Smile's were. I got the impression that we were all just shipping Kairi with Sora out of spite. =/

And after trying to pull through this for the last few months (since March), I've finally decided to end this madness.

Thank you, good night and sleep well.

Your Pal,
VT

RIP
SoKai FC "One Sky, One Destiny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back