• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXAqua FC ~ "Tears of Hope"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It happens from time to time. XD

Plus, there hasn't been much AquRa stuff to talk about recently...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So i'm guessing we died...

We did...but you revived it!

And I realize that I'm not on the members list! <<<<JOINAGE PLEASE>>>>

I'm starting to think that this has the potential to be the best pairing yet! I assume that Sora and Aqua will be traveling together a lot to save Terra and Ven. And during that time together, we'll get tons of hints of romance!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Ah. Ha. Ok I'm sold. Can I join please. This paring has potential awesomeness I say.

Yeah, it has plenty of potential. From the minute they'll meet each other, actually, because I'm sure Aqua wants to "reward" Sora:

*In the dark meridian, Aqua is sitting on a rock by the shore. A bright portal illuminates the area, and Sora steps out*

Sora: Aqua!

Aqua (smiling): Sora...you came!

*Aqua dashes over and hugs him. Sora returns it, and the two let go of each other*

Sora: It took a while, but I finally found you!

Aqua: Sora...you've really changed since I last saw you. I can't believe how handsome you are.

Sora (blushing): Oh...well, thanks.

*The girl grins*

Aqua: You know, I would have been trapped here forever if you didn't come...

Sora: ...right...

*Aqua pins him to the ground*

Aqua: So to reward you, let's have sex!

*Sora stares in shock*

Sora: WHAT?! I'm too young for that!

*Aqua raises an eyebrow*

Aqua: How old are you?

Sora: 16.

Aqua (smiling): Then you should be able to do this.

Sora: No, this isn't right! You're at least ten years older than me!

Aqua: It looks like we're about the same age. I don't see a problem.

Sora (angry): I see the problem...it's you laying on me!

*Aqua giggles*

Aqua: You really are cute. Maybe we'll do this twice.

Sora: TWICE?! I'M NOT DOING THIS ONCE!

Aqua (sad): Are you sure?

*Aqua takes off her corset and jiggles her exposed chest. Sora stares*

Sora: ...actually, virginity is overrated anyway. Let's do it twice.

*Aqua smiles, and begins taking off his clothes*

Aquaman OS

Yeah. Sora first encounter with girl around his age that's actually mature. His mind will be blown. And Aqua's first encounter with someone her age that isn't all brooding most of the time. She might actually get to show happiness for awhile.

Not to mention Sora's first encounter with someone more badass than him. And a girl at that. I can actually see Sora trying and failing to win a sparring match with her, and him getting repeated handicaps (Aqua not using her Keyblade, only using one arm) and still losing, culminating in Sora vs Aqua that can't use her arms or legs, and Aqua knocks him over with her butt or something and still wins forcing Sora to bow to her awesomeness.

Actually that sounds like it would make a hilarious skit.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah. Sora first encounter with girl around his age that's actually mature. His mind will be blown. And Aqua's first encounter with someone her age that isn't all brooding most of the time. She might actually get to show happiness for awhile.

Not to mention Sora's first encounter with someone more badass than him. And a girl at that. I can actually see Sora trying and failing to win a sparring match with her, and him getting repeated handicaps (Aqua not using her Keyblade, only using one arm) and still losing, culminating in Sora vs Aqua that can't use her arms or legs, and Aqua knocks him over with her butt or something and still wins forcing Sora to bow to her awesomeness.

Actually that sounds like it would make a hilarious skit.

I'll make a oneshot out of that. Sounds great.

Anyway, I found the BBS english secret ending:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Notice the way Aqua says Sora at about 9:55 and compare it to the way Kairi says it later. Aqua's says it like they're in bed together honestly XD

We have to keep the club alive now guys!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hey Virg, I have another reason for the OP.

In the secret ending, even AtW says Aqua and Sora have alot of common. Goes to show they would be great together!

Theart

Awards
Can I Join? Im a big SoraxAqua fan after realizing a big possibility. Who would pick a useless pansy over a badass keyblader too right?

Welcome aboard, 15th Member! 8D

Who's the useless pansy? D: I take it you mean Kairi?

aswaxsora

Awards
OI! Change your Avatar RIGHT NOW. That is a SPOILER and you could get in trouble for it. Change it to something safe.-15th member

I think 15th means. At least, I think it's Kairi.

Theart

Awards
OI! Change your Avatar RIGHT NOW. That is a SPOILER and you could get in trouble for it. Change it to something safe.

Huh? Who's got a spoiler avvy?

EDIT: OH. Yeah, sorry 15th Member, but you REALLY need to change that avatar. :C

aswaxsora

Awards
Not you, as A) I edited my post since you ninja'd me and B) as MF only has his hood. Speaking of which,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Theart

Awards
Not you, as A) I edited my post since you ninja'd me and B) as MF only has his hood. Speaking of which,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Actually, I don't think we'll be seeing KHIII for quite some time. :C

As for MF, we don't know who he is yet. That'll most likely be answered in KH3D, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back