• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXAqua FC ~ "Tears of Hope"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Isn't this technically statutory rape?

Depends when they got together. If Sora's over 17, if memory serves me right, then no, it's not. Besides, she's physically still 17-18. ^_^ Not to mention, there IS the saying that younger men + older women (not old women, just older than the man) = best "hanky-panky"s *shot* XD

And welcome aboard, 3keybladewielder!!!

s1elleface

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
she is a gal sora will love for evers!

[IMG]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/099/d/c/KH_BBS___Sora_and_Aqua_SPOILER_by_akewataru.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You know, I have a feeling they're gonna have hints of AquRa once Sora saves Aqua and starts traveling with her.

By the way, found a video that fits in with this pair:

[video=youtube;xV73YYDhi4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV73YYDhi4E[/video]

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This club deserves better than page 4 in the FC's. How bout a quick fanfic to bring it further up:

Sora anxiously waited outside the Chinese castle. A new emperor was now in charge of China, and he refused to let Aqua and Sora inside. This was problematic, because both Keyblade wielders were sure that the Heartless would attack during the dance being hosted at the castle. The only motive the dark beings had was Mulan's heart, but a single heart was enough to provoke an attack.

Rather than use force, Aqua and Sora had devised a different plan. They would enter the castle undercover as a couple. The two had paid off another couple, Mr. and Mrs. Zhu, to go in their place. That way, they could enter this extremely selective event.

"Sorry I'm late," a female said. Sora turned, and in doing so, felt his jaw almost fall off. Aqua looked absolutely stunning, wearing a navy dress with makeup.

She smiled at him, appreciating the black tuxedo. Who knew Sora could dress so well? "You look handsome, Sora."

"Yeah, you too, Aqua." She quirked an eyebrow. "I mean, not handsome, like sexy."

He practically smacked his head. "Well, not sexy, because I don't want to imply anything inappropriate."

The boy sighed as Aqua continued to stare. "I'm just gonna stop talking."

Surprisingly, Aqua started to laugh. "It's alright, Sora. I know what you meant."

"Good, because I didn't," he replied. The two laughed even more, and soon walked inside.

Would anyone like to continue? Or I could keep it going if you'd like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back