• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXAqua FC ~ "Tears of Hope"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Hiya guys! 8D I have yet another trailer for my AquRa fanfic, Reconnect.!!! 8D

Note that this contains at least one BBS spoiler.

Through one heart, an endless web exists through out the star-lit sky,
Though some are pained and longed to be reconnected...

PRINCE ALAIN'S CASTLE

Sora had his back on one of the thick pillars sustaining the upper level of the ballroom above him. He was watching Aqua as she played a melodious tune on her violin, no doubt written by Fife. As she played her violin, Sora could slightly hear the soft voice of Mrs. Potts singing as Belle and Alain danced. Sora looked to his two old friends and watched them dance. They graced the dance floor with elegance and Sora did not fail to see the intense passion between them. Just by dancing. They weren't saying anything vocally, but Sora knew that plenty was being said with their eyes. And the way they held on to each other closely... it was love. Sora had known that the two were in love from the day he saw them reunite in the library at Hollow Bastion years before.

And Sora was absolutely jealous of them. He cared about his friends a great deal, no doubt about that, but he longed to feel that way himself. He wanted someone to love and for her (preferably with blue hair) to love him back...

"SORA!" a certain blue haired master shouted suddenly into Sora's right ear. Sora yelped in shock and fell to his left side in a state of bewilderment. Above him was none other than Aqua, with her violin hanging loosely in her right hand's grasp. She was smiling brightly and giggled slightly in amusement. Sora slowly got up with a look of slight irritation, as Aqua said, "You looked rather lonely here. Why are you keeping yourself away from everyone, Sora?"

Sora looked at Aqua for a moment and then shrugged before glancing up past the massive glass windows and into the night sky before saying, "I dunno. I guess I just-"

However, Sora was immediately interrupted when the lovely brunette, Belle approached him and Aqua with a sly grin on her face, saying, "Your turn, you two!"

Both of the Keybearers' faces turned a deep crimson as they harmoniously stuttered, "W-what?!"

NEW ORLEANS

All of a sudden, Aqua was blinded by a flash of light and once she was able see clearly again, she gasped in shock. T-this... is impossible! she thought.

And indeed it was. For no longer was she in New Orleans. She was home. Land of Departure... just as she always liked it, with the bright sky, lively plant life and even the silly looking curved shaped castle. It was as if the horrid events of yesteryear had never happened... And then the voices she had longed to hear for longer than she would care to wish for began to speak off in the distance. Her heart was overwhelmed with joy and excitement as she began to run towards the voices.

Sure enough, before her where her closest friends. Terra, with his smirk and calm demeanor. Ventus with his childish grin and Master Eraqus with his fatherly appearance. "All this can be yours once again, ya know," a certain voodoo man whispered from behind Aqua.

Aqua gasped and spun around, growling, "What do you mean?"

Dr. Facilier smirked devilishly as he slithered his way to Aqua, "This is what you want, right Aqua? All this time, you've been missing your own little "family" and home... I can make it happen in just a moment if you want."

Aqua's eyes widened as she slowly asked, "What do you mean?! Master Eraqus is dead. And Terra and Ven..."

Dr. Facilier replied, "All you need to do is give me that charm you have in your hand... Give me that, and you'll get to see their smiling faces again."

"... Where's Sora in this proposed future?" Aqua asked slowly.

RECONNECT.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
awww that was cute! ♥

lol i liked it! and Oooh Dr. Facilier! Its getting interesting

Theart

Awards
Okay guys, expect another new Reconnect. trailer from me later today. Already chosen the scenes, and I think you guys are going to like them a lot. >:3

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Okay guys, expect another new Reconnect. trailer from me later today. Already chosen the scenes, and I think you guys are going to like them a lot. >:3

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Seems like today really is a great day now since I'm getting this as well ^____^

Theart

Awards
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TERRIFIC FIND, REVERIE!!! *Glomp, tackle and nuzzles Reverie* <3

@ Lonbilly: Thanks! 8D So what else happened that made this day so great? 8D

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Look at dis.

Ehhh, I didn't like the song but the video was friggin' epic =D

I'm so glad you found that!

Just school, strangely. Today I actually had majority of my friends that I talk to in my classes. So it's always epic.

But that made it better.

Theart

Awards
Hmm. That's interesting. It's more fun when you're with friends. ;D

Oh and question: should I include Power Rangers In Space (season 6 of the Zordon era, when Power Rangers were still badass) in my possible third entry in my AquRa series?

Theart

Awards
Due to a tragic mishap (aka the computer shutting down RIGHT BEFORE I could save/copy & paste my new trailer), the new trailer has to wait till tomorrow. :C Sorry guys, I'd just finished writing it when it vanished right before my eyes. :C

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TERRIFIC FIND, REVERIE!!! *Glomp, tackle and nuzzles Reverie* <3

Ehhh, I didn't like the song but the video was friggin' epic =D

I'm so glad you found that!

No problem~ It was made by one of my favorite editor in YouTube, so I knew I just had to show it off. <3

Theart

Awards
I have a challenge for anyone who can make AMVs: make an AquRa AMV to this song.

I'd do it myself, but I can't make AMVs. XD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I just had a funny idea for a skit. HERE IT GOES:

Aqua is waiting on the shore of the Dark Meridian. Suddenly, a portal of light appears, and Sora steps out of it. At first, she doesn't recognize him, but then the image of the little boy from Destiney Islands flashes into her mind.

Sora: Aqua, you're here after all!

Aqua runs over and embraces him in a hug, catching him off guard.

Aqua: Sora, thank goodness you came. I was starting to lose hope.

Sora: Don't worry, we're gonna leave this place right now.

Sora begins to walk away, but Aqua grabs him.

Aqua: Wait, Sora.

Sora turns to her.

Aqua: I've been stranded in this place for years, constantly fearing that I'd never find a way out. But now you've saved me. So I want to thank you.

Sora: Aqua, there's no need to-

Before he could finish his statement, Aqua throws off her shirt and presses her chest against him, which makes him gape in shock.

Aqua: Go ahead, squeeze them.

Sora looks at her in complete puzzlement.

Sora: Wh-what?!

Aqua: People have always been obsessed with my boobs. Terra and Ventus always wanted to grab them, but I never let them. They hadn't done enough to deserve it. But you have, Sora

Sora nervously scratched the back of his head. He felt afraid to do it.

Sora: Aqua...are you sure?

Aqua leaned towards his head.

Aqua (whispering): Do it.

Sora firmly grabbed them, and just as he did, Mickey walked through the portal. Horrified, he glared at Sora.

Mickey: Sora, don't harass Aqua!

Mickey charged at him with his Keyblade, but Aqua knocked him out with a single slash of her Keyblade, refusing to let the mouse ruin the moment.

Sora: Wow, I've never seen anyone knock out the King that fast!

Aqua turned her head towards his.

Aqua: Less talky, more squeezy, Sora.

Wow...that's probably one of the most inappropriate things I wrote...but who cares! =D

Anyone want to comment...or perhaps even CONTINUE????

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
I just had a funny idea for a skit. HERE IT GOES:

Aqua is waiting on the shore of the Dark Meridian. Suddenly, a portal of light appears, and Sora steps out of it. At first, she doesn't recognize him, but then the image of the little boy from Destiney Islands flashes into her mind.

Sora: Aqua, you're here after all!

Aqua runs over and embraces him in a hug, catching him off guard.

Aqua: Sora, thank goodness you came. I was starting to lose hope.

Sora: Don't worry, we're gonna leave this place right now.

Sora begins to walk away, but Aqua grabs him.

Aqua: Wait, Sora.

Sora turns to her.

Aqua: I've been stranded in this place for years, constantly fearing that I'd never find a way out. But now you've saved me. So I want to thank you.

Sora: Aqua, there's no need to-

Before he could finish his statement, Aqua throws off her shirt and presses her chest against him, which makes him gape in shock.

Aqua: Go ahead, squeeze them.

Sora looks at her in complete puzzlement.

Sora: Wh-what?!

Aqua: People have always been obsessed with my boobs. Terra and Ventus always wanted to grab them, but I never let them. They hadn't done enough to deserve it. But you have, Sora

Sora nervously scratched the back of his head. He felt afraid to do it.

Sora: Aqua...are you sure?

Aqua leaned towards his head.

Aqua (whispering): Do it.

Sora firmly grabbed them, and just as he did, Mickey walked through the portal. Horrified, he glared at Sora.

Mickey: Sora, don't harass Aqua!

Mickey charged at him with his Keyblade, but Aqua knocked him out with a single slash of her Keyblade, refusing to let the mouse ruin the moment.

Sora: Wow, I've never seen anyone knock out the King that fast!

Aqua turned his head towards her.

Aqua: Less talky, more squeezy, Sora.

Wow...that's probably one of the most inappropriate things I wrote...but who cares! =D

Anyone want to comment...or perhaps even CONTINUE????

*DIES LAUGHING* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That was hilarious, but really OOC. For AquRa, it's less about the sex, and more about the actual relationship. The two could really both teach each other a lot, and bear really similar personality traits. Plus there's also the whole "Teacher/Student" thing going on too, which I'd LOVE to see put in skit form. ;D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
*DIES LAUGHING* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That was hilarious, but really OOC. For AquRa, it's less about the sex, and more about the actual relationship. The two could really both teach each other a lot, and bear really similar personality traits. Plus there's also the whole "Teacher/Student" thing going on too, which I'd LOVE to see put in skit form. ;D

Yeah, I guess it would be more focused on the actual relationship.

Anyway, since you'd LOVE to see a skit of the teacher student thing:

Sora loosely aimed his Keyblade forward.

Sora: Light!

Colorful discs of light blasted out of his weapon in random directions. Aqua shook her head in disappointment.

Aqua: No, Sora, you're too relaxed.

She stood behind him, grabbing his arms and moving them into a firm position. As she did this, Sora felt her body rubbing against his, making him blush a bit.

Aqua: Now try it.

Colorful flares fired out in separate directions, and then flew back towards the center, hitting a rock on impact.

Aqua: That's it! Since you have that down, let's take a break.

The two sat on the beach, watching the waves rock back and forth. Sora turned to Aqua.

Sora: Aqua, are you in love with somebody?

The question caught Aqua off guard.

Aqua: It depends on what you mean. There are people whom I care about more than anything, people who I'm willing to help at any cost. But if you mean romantic love...then no. What about you?

Sora sighed.

Sora: I used to have a crush on this one girl. But before I left to find you, she told me her true feelings. Unfortunately, she only thought of me as a friend.

The girl was overcome with pity. She put an arm around his neck.

Aqua: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find that person some day.

Sora hoped she was right. Yet at the same time, the boy realized how much Aqua meant to him. She was compassionate, beautiful, and determined. He smiled at her.

Sora: I think I already have.

Aqua widened her eyes, realizing what he meant.

Aqua: No, it could never work, Sora. I'm your teacher and friend.

Sora: And you could be more than those things! Don't you slightly feel the same way about me?

The girl actually did. Sora was loyal and kind, a true hero of the Keyblade. And, from a girlish perspective, he was pretty cute.

Aqua: I'm over 10 years older than you.

Sora: But you don't even look like it! You look about 16 or 17.

Aqua was surprised. She never really saw a reflection of herself lately. Did she really look the same?

Sora lowered his head, expecting that she wouldn't make a reply. Suddenly, he felt Aqua's mouth overtake his. He accepted the gesture, kissing her back. She ended the embrace with a smile.

Aqua: Consider that incentive for continuing the lesson.

The master stood up, and Sora eagerly did the same with a grin.

Ah, it's fun doing these skits. =)

Theart

Awards
Yeah, I guess it would be more focused on the actual relationship.

Anyway, since you'd LOVE to see a skit of the teacher student thing:

Sora loosely aimed his Keyblade forward.

Colorful discs of light blasted out of his weapon in random directions. Aqua shook her head in disappointment.

Aqua: No, Sora, you're too relaxed.

She stood behind him, grabbing his arms and moving them into a firm position. As she did this, Sora felt her body rubbing against his, making him blush a bit.

Aqua: Now try it.

Colorful flares fired out in separate directions, and then flew back towards the center, hitting a rock on impact.

Aqua: That's it! Since you have that down, let's take a break.

The two sat on the beach, watching the waves rock back and forth. Sora turned to Aqua.

Sora: Aqua, are you in love with somebody?

The question caught Aqua off guard.

Aqua: It depends on what you mean. There are people whom I care about more than anything, people who I'm willing to help at any cost. But if you mean romantic love...then no. What about you?

Sora sighed.

Sora: I used to have a crush on this one girl. But before I left to find you, she told me her true feelings. Unfortunately, she only thought of me as a friend.

The girl was overcome with pity. She put an arm around his neck.

Aqua: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find that person some day.

Sora hoped she was right. Yet at the same time, the boy realized how much Aqua meant to him. She was compassionate, beautiful, and determined. He smiled at her.

Sora: I think I already have.

Aqua widened her eyes, realizing what he meant.

Aqua: No, it could never work, Sora. I'm your teacher and friend.

Sora: And you could be more than those things! Don't you slightly feel the same way about me?

The girl actually did. Sora was loyal and kind, a true hero of the Keyblade. And, from a girlish perspective, he was pretty cute.

Aqua: I'm over 10 years older than you.

Sora: But you don't even look like it! You look about 16 or 17.

Aqua was surprised. She never really saw a reflection of herself lately. Did she really look the same?

Sora lowered his head, expecting that she wouldn't make a reply. Suddenly, he felt Aqua's mouth overtake his. He accepted the gesture, kissing her back. She ended the embrace with a smile.

Aqua: Consider that incentive for continuing the lesson.

The master stood up, and Sora eagerly did the same with a grin.

Ah, it's fun doing these skits. =)

8D I LOVE IT! And you could hypothetically add in some more of the sex humor, though in a far less amount than we normally do in the AquTer and AquNort FCs. And the Teacher/Student thing is always fun to read in those sorts of things. ;D Just got to aim in a manner different than AquNort, which is about Aqua being the one wearing the pants in a relationship with a very muscular man.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
the second to the last sentence "aqua turned his head towards her"?

Yeah, I fixed it.

8D I LOVE IT! And you could hypothetically add in some more of the sex humor, though in a far less amount than we normally do in the AquTer and AquNort FCs. And the Teacher/Student thing is always fun to read in those sorts of things. ;D Just got to aim in a manner different than AquNort, which is about Aqua being the one wearing the pants in a relationship with a very muscular man.

Alright. Hopefully we can get some good skits going in this FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back