• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SorasTwilight Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Hello to everyone that cares lol

I wanted to make this update apologizing in my lack of attendance to this forum. I am currently in school right now as finals week is approaching. During the holidays and from there on out I will by posting more of my work as I have written a few more pieces. With these, I am also trying my best to get myself published in articles with the help of some of my professors too. Plus with the fact that I am currently planning my summer trip to Japan :).

Thank you for all of the writers who have believed in me and I hope that with the support of the community, I can submit a few more of my works.

-SorasTwilight

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow, you're going on a trip to Japan! That's awesome! :D Anyways, I look forward to seeing any new stories or pieces you write too! Seriously though, it's really cool you're being featured in articles with the help of your professors! And always happy to support you and review anything you write, because you do write some really heart touching pieces, SorasTwilight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back