• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosox333

Yeah i dont really think they will give us english voices even if they do release it hear. it would be so much easier for them to just put subtitles in.

Sora18

Yea I'm sure that they'll find a new way, to fix his voice, to make him sound just like the first sora, or something like that you know. :) No worries.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
that big of a percentage! wow.

but i read from another thread they're getting the voice of Aang.

a girl....

i guess it is 90%

aang's VA's an 11 year old boy though, not a girl....if that's what you mean...

I always thought that KHRECOM will be left in Japanese with ENglish subs because the japanese fans experience the english VA with japanese subs. And that whole deal with Tetsura's interview.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
I think TN actually said it would remain in Japanese if it ever came to the US ans EU, because he wants us to experience the japanese voices just as the japanese people is experiencing our voices...:D...

But that's for KH2: Final Mix, not Re:CoM. If the Japanese were experiencing eng voices in it, then this thread would be non-existant! Maybe we would get Jap voices for KH2: FM, not saying it's actually coming out here.:closedeyes:

Kit_Kiama

Tis a shame that in games like this you cant just turn on Japanese w/ subtitles or something like that....What would be SOOO awsome X3

Laxan

I think it would be just fine it Osment did Sora's voice in Re:CoM. I preffer the KH2 Sora voice over the KH voice.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
But that's for KH2: Final Mix, not Re:CoM. If the Japanese were experiencing eng voices in it, then this thread would be non-existant! Maybe we would get Jap voices for KH2: FM, not saying it's actually coming out here.:closedeyes:

ACTUALLY his said for RE:COM not for FM.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think they should get Kadaj's VA to play Sora in Re:CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back