• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikus_Heartless

i havnt been here for a while since kh:2 and im really excited about this new Re:CoM and i hope it comes to Us but im just wondering since they're making it all again in 3-D with 3-D scenses how are they going to have Soras voice if Osment has gone through puberty? I hope they figure something out

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
lol well they (SE) will modify the voice just like they did to the MPC in kh2.
Technology is getting bigger and smarter so another idea is to get data off the kh1 voice and merge it with Sora's voice and they'll cook it down to a good CoM young sora's voice!

Little_Red

betch.
who knows? maybe they can get his sister to do Sora's young voice?....nay...they might just make a sound board out of osment's voice from when he was younger.

I

The Show Must Go On
it guess it would be interesting how they'd end up doing it.. if they even do the english voices at all. there's a possiblity that they'll just leave it with the japanese voices... (that means no quinton flynn... no smexy axel voice... *cry*)

Josh

Silver Member
Yeah thats what I've been wondering. But you never know it might be in japanese but with subtitles.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I would like it in japenese w/english subtitles and menu text, thatd be cool.
Iguess they can either alter(digitally or otherwise) his voice or use another voice actor for Re:CoM

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Or, Haley could do his job as a voice-actor and alter his voice to sound younger...you know, the thing that Voice Actors do for a living? =\

Little_Red

betch.
yeah that's true. a lot of adult voice actors usually do the voices of teenagers, and the teenagers usually do the voices of little kids. which is weird....

Mickeys Keyblade

lol well they (SE) will modify the voice just like they did to the MPC in kh2.
Technology is getting bigger and smarter so another idea is to get data off the kh1 voice and merge it with Sora's voice and they'll cook it down to a good CoM young sora's voice!

Wow they can digitally change osmets voice? That is cool! Wait how is that possible.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
i havnt been here for a while since kh:2 and im really excited about this new Re:CoM and i hope it comes to Us but im just wondering since they're making it all again in 3-D with 3-D scenses how are they going to have Soras voice if Osment has gone through puberty? I hope they figure something out

Digital reproduction, my friend.
Digital reproduction.
That, and Hayley can get his voice pretty high anyway if he was able to do Sora from KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back