• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

Is voice has really changed, at first I was like, that can't be Sora, but In a way he still sounds like the 14 year old kid that we played first.

Give a percentage of his voice, either is it good. 1 out of 5

I give it a 4-5

E

Evil-Riku

Yea isn't it strange, it sounds like him, but it's more deeper. Well I haven't even played it yet, my friend was playing all day today, and he just cleared the Roaxes file, and now he is starting Sora's journey.

E

Evil-Riku

Yup, just think the voice is played by the kid who was in the 6th sense movie. The one who said "I see dead people"

Straw_Hat

IF_IL_II_IP said:
his voice sounds wayyyy to deep in kh2 for me

well, haley joel osment (the voice actor) is like 17 now...so its tough for him to sound like a 14 year old. (i dunno, i havent heard him, but i hear its awkward)

itll just take some gettin used to

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
How do you people not know that Sora was 14 in the first KH...it was in the booklet in the box. I think his voice sounds fine by the way, I have no problem with it. Its only natural it would change in a year. You can kinda still tell its the same person even though the voice is deeper.

Little_Red

betch.
His voice truly has changed, and it appears that Haley Joel's voice sounds different then Jap Sora but they both sound similair. Also Riku's american voice is not that great Jap Riku is way better. When Haley Joel did the voice for Sora he must have been about 11 or 12 because I think he's about 16 now. Or something in the late teens.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I like his deeper voice. I was a little shocked when I heard it because it sounds much deeper than it did on the internet. But I've gotten used to it. Also, I dig his new fighting style, which is much different than Roxas's style.

By the way, did anyone notice that Sora jumps differently? He jumps like Riku did in KH1.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I like his voice, he sounds like he finally hit puberty. He sounds more mature and all. Really fits his personality.

brbrose

haley joel osment is almost 18, a few more days, he's getting pretty old, so he was like 14 when he did sora, no wonder his voice has changed....*duh*

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I agree with xansemx. Our little boy from the first of Kingdom Hearts series is no little boy anymore. He's becoming a man and when he becomes a man, the game gets more serious and there will be amazingly intense fights like you have never seen before. Fights that are Square-Enix style. Fights like Cloud vs Sephiroth from FFVII Advent Children movie. By the way, that movie comes out next month! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back