• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sora's German voice is nice but I hate Kairi's xD

Well, he managed to pull it off in 2014 with KH2 FM, so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it at all

Muke

whatever
Awards
True, but Riku's is bae too.
Then again I can't stand Roxas.
It's a heavy diddlying struggle there.
Funny thing is, Riku's voice actor is voicing Krillin as well, which makes it all the more awesome. :')

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Funny thing is, Riku's voice actor is voicing Krillin as well, which makes it all the more awesome. :')

AND PUPPETMON AND SAM WINCHESTER AND...................................

WANJA GERICK. IS. LOVE.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
For funsies, I changed the pitch of Sora's voice a little. Ignore the badly edited pictures, it just didn't work out for meeee. I just wanted to see if they changed the pitch on Sora's voice just alitttttle bit when he's his 14 year old self, if it would work out. In the end, there's not much of a difference, and his voice acting in Re:Coded is already pretty good to be honest. But again, I wanted to see what would happen.

I did a blanket pitch change on Sora's part, but an actual professional would probably do it piece by piece

[video=youtube;OrI7C5LuJ1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrI7C5LuJ1I[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back