• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras Time Spent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Im not sure if this thread belongs in KH:CoM or here..since it basically pertains to both..but how long do you think Sora and company spent in Castle Oblivion? I mean..if the time betweeen KH and KH2 (which I was told in this forum) was only 1 year..then how long do you think Sora and company spent in Castle Oblivion? And I know they were in like..little pods..but they couldnt have spent all of the time after Castle Oblivion in there right?..So..like..what else do you think has been going on with the gang since then?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Relaxing at the roads like how donald and goofy were sleeping there, they could have spent a year geting to the castle....or a year chasing Pluto!!!!

Hybrid Keyblade

5 months is a lot..sleeping or otherwise.. God..I really want to know what they've been doing since then ..-curses his curiosity-

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Behind the scenes of KH:

Sora to Riku: Hey Riku....
*Disappears for a year*

Kairi: YOu were supposed to come back where were you?!
Sora: Well you see....

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Actually as much as I hate the idea...they are still in the pods when KH II begins. Isn't Sora in the pod when BHK approaches DiZ? DiZ needs Sora for something so BHK appears and DiZ needs BHK to get to Sora I've always believed. Anyways, thats what I think. They are still sleeping. In short..thats what the gang has been doing all this time.

Hybrid Keyblade

Yeah..I know..I mean I know Naminé said it'd take a while to restore their memories..but I didnt think it'd take a whole year..something just feels off about that.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
they probably werent in Castle Oblivion long. maybe a week at most, that game was very fast paced. Sora's year is in the memory pod, he had his memories seriosuly messed up, and it takes time to fix him

Hybrid Keyblade

yeah..I guess it takes time to fix the memories..but they got really messed up really quickly in the first place...I still personally dont think it should've taken a full years rest in a pod to re-assemble each memory and place it correctly.

F

fupuru

Maybe Naminé is just lazy... she could be like "fix Sora's memories.... oh, he'll be asleep until I finish that, I can do that tomorrow" and then she goes back to drawing...

Whispered.Hope

Perhaps they spent more time in Castle Obilivion despite how fast the game went. Maybe the time inside the castle is slower than the outside world. Memories can take a while to regain but I don't think it'll take such a long time, either.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
True, the game was extremely fast-paced but I guess in gaming world everything took a bit longer...? I don't know. That was a really LONG beauty sleep. I don't know, maybe we'll find out when KH2 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back