• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's taller

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
Um...You stole Dogen's Avatar yours is the exact same thing just lower quality I suggest you change it.

Khaston

Sora being taller gave birth to one of the greatest parts of KHII..

Overgrown Sora in his tiny clothing.

RikuDestiny

but look at it this way at least he's not whining for his friends like the first one (well toward the end of kh 2 he was..)

Sora's all grown up! aww....:toungesmile:

The Key Chain

i learned in health class that you are growing only when you are asleep. sora was asleep for 2 YEARS. so that means growing for two years

Joy

Bronze Member
He was asleep for a year moron.

And I have no idea, even if he got growth spurt, he shouldn't have grown 2 feet. One foot at the most.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Ripper.
Sparkle Motion made that tag and gave me permission to use it.
Take off the avatar please. It's ripping and against the rules.

And he didn't grow two feet. He grew like 4-6 inches, which is natural for a teenage guy. I went from 5'9" to 6' in just the past 8 months. D:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ripper.
Sparkle Motion made that tag and gave me permission to use it.
Take off the avatar please. It's ripping and against the rules.

And he didn't grow two feet. He grew like 4-6 inches, which is natural for a teenage guy. I went from 5'9" to 6' in just the past 8 months. D:

Correct.

Every teenage guy goes through a big growth-spritt. I went from like 5'2 to like 5'7 and now I'm 5'8.

You don't stop growing until like 21 I believe.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Yeah, and due to the apathetic feelings of the producers and creators of the game, he was supposed to grow two inches or whatever. Or, if you like to think literally, look at the Silent Soldier's/Dogenzaka's posts. And Darkcat94, you need to take that off. Like now. Before Dogen gets mad.

Little_Red

betch.
yeah god forbid Dogenzaka gets mad, eitherwise he'll spam you, or WORSE he'll deduct a point off ya

just kidding, i have no idea what he'll do to you

guys do grow a lot like in 8th grade i was taller then my friends who were girls and was about the same height as my guy friends but in the past couple of years they're all like 6 feet tall

but i'm a girl and unfortunately have stopped growing I think (only five-foot-one)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Sora only grew like 5-8 inches. That's the average for a 14 year old boy who just started his growth spurt. Well Sora is taller than the 15 year old Riku though, but Riku got tall also in Kingdom Hearts 2. But Riku got big, he should lift those weights like he was doing in the original Kingdom Hearts. Riku is not as toned up as he use to be.

Well yeah its normal, I'm pretty big. And I remember when I hit my growth spurt, it was like 3 years ago. But I'm big now so its all good.

So if Sora appears in the sequels at a later date, going by his growth charts, he should be around Xehanort's height by the time he reaches 18 or 19.

Last edited:

k.h.master41

yeah that was about the first thing i noticed about him in KH@ but before that it was his voice i was like "Whoa!!!!" it was kinda funny
the best part were his clothes thiugh they were to small before and after growing that much... -lol-

Haku

<3
I'am pretty sure that Sora would have grown some for being asleep for so long.

Oukoku

OMG! Sora is so cute :blushing:! But there is only one problem... HE'S NOT REAL.

And it is possible to have a growth spurt you know. I'm mean, he is 15. Puberty has to come his way sooner or later -_-...

Oh, and who ever says that Sora is not the best character, is a "player hateda"! LOL ^_^

RikuDestiny

OMG! Sora is so cute :blushing:! But there is only one problem... HE'S NOT REAL.

And it is possible to have a growth spurt you know. I'm mean, he is 15. Puberty has to come his way sooner or later -_-...

Oh, and who ever says that Sora is not the best character, is a "player hateda"! LOL ^_^

But thats the good thing about square enix and the kh series.. they make good characters and they look good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back