• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Story or Riku's Story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is better?

• Soras' Story!

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Rikus' Story!

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
How I wish I could say Riku's story... I loved the battle system where the cards were intantly reloadable, and Riku's stronger and faster than Sora. But R/R didn't really delve into his story. Most of the worlds you go through don't have anything but heartless and only occassionally do you get a cutscene while in the CO hallways. I was excited to play as Riku but walked away disappointed. SE could have done a much better job with R/R, and because they didn't, I'm now forced to say I liked playing as Sora better. Blast it all.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
To me, Riku's story provided a lot of character development. Plus, the battle system was alot better, because they gave you a deck instead of you going through the hassle of making one and dark mode and you had Mickey.

Firo

Oh Crap
The best part of Riku's story for me was discovering what he was up to. Plus you go more in depth into his struggles with darkness.

adamw95

I was realy mad for a while bc anyone who wanted to know who was better that didnt speak japanese couldn't know. Today I went to kindomhearts.com and found out that it is now in english. so anyone who wants to find out which is better, check out the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back