• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Story or Riku's Story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is better?

• Soras' Story!

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Rikus' Story!

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkshadowsaver

i like the no reloading idea so Riku's story is pretty good and all but it sucks not building your own decks.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Sora's story was BOMB.
But in Riku's story it lets you relax with all these crazy ass skills and crazy jump power.
It also helps you by customizing your deck for you.
But there are some really frustrating parts in Reverse Rebirth.
Like the second battle with the Riku clone.....
Almost made me wanna quit playing.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I prefered Riku's Story more because it had more interaction with Organization XIII rather than Sora's story. Also the instant reloading was a relief. It was bittersweet that you could not customize the deck though. It took the worry of building a deck off your mind but you were also stuck with the cards that they give you. Battle system is easier and much cooler than Sora's especially the dark mode.
Although i gotta admit.. CoM Pwns all other KH titles
Great Story and Inventive Battle System instead of the normal Button Masher....
CoM is my fave :)

cloudxxzach

i'm going to say Riku's because i always wanted to play him in KH 1, and then when KH 2 came out we still didnt have the chance to play the whole game as him.

Yes, yes, and YES! There was finally a chance to be with Riku. I really missed him in KH2. And plus, I just liked it with him overall.
CoM was deffinately the best game so far!

rent

i really enjoyed playing as riku in this game. so, i like riku's story better than sora's.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I prefered Riku's Story more because it had more interaction with Organization XIII rather than Sora's story. Also the instant reloading was a relief. It was bittersweet that you could not customize the deck though. It took the worry of building a deck off your mind but you were also stuck with the cards that they give you. Battle system is easier and much cooler than Sora's especially the dark mode.
Although i gotta admit.. CoM Pwns all other KH titles
Great Story and Inventive Battle System instead of the normal Button Masher....
CoM is my fave :)

This. Also, Welcome to KHI.
you get rep.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Sora's story did have some more depth to it, but Riku's story was just as good. We sorta get to see what both parts of the Organization members there were doing with each boy. Even though Riku's could've been more with the PoH deal put in, it was still good. Deck is set and there's not a whole lot to worry about.

Joe_Keybladerz

Now Rikus story is winning. I guess we did have the desire to play someone else other than Sora. But you have to admit, Rikus story and gameplay is pretty satisfying.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Riku's story.
We got the chance to play as Riku with his own storyline. That's something that'll probably never happen.
Plus the battle system is pretty awesome. Dark mode pwns all.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Imo Soras Story for me. I like customizing things, and taking breaks from battles with cutscenes. And it was longer. But Rikus was pretty awesome too.

D

The KR3W
Riku's. You don't really have to worry about cards being a problem and not having to edit your deck is nice.

And his D Form is FTW.

Joe_Keybladerz

playing someone else other than Sora is pretty cool. I mean I was excited when I played as Roxas at the biggining of KH2. Playing someone else gives you a different view of the whole story, and adds to the story. Playing Riku is like finding and adding a lost piece of a large puzzle, it adds to the story.

Eox

I'm glad they finally revealed what Riku was doing after KH1 since I thought that he might have been working with the organization since he had a cloak like them, but was relieved when I found out otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back