• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's stolen keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Sora lost the Keyblade because it was the KK and only the wielder can use the KK, plus he didn't summon up another Keyblade because no one knew you could do that at the time since they all were just learning what the it could do [except Mickey who couldn't tell them] and the Sora could only use the KK being the wielder.
Also Roxas would have figured out dual weilding anyway since as a Nobody he natually had power and since he's Sora's Nobody that easily gave him supreme Keyblade power being the only one who didn't need an ability to use two.

The reason Sora can dual-wield is because Roxas can. I don't give a shit about Xion, so don't mention her. Sora had not yet been turned into a Heartless at this point in the game hence no Roxas.

I don't see why people find that so hard to understand.

Summonerbrandon

The reason why Sora wasn't able to use another keyblade is because of the keychains. You get the keychain of that world in order to obtain the keyblade of that world. When the Kingdom Key was taken away, the other forms of the keyblade like Jungle King or Olympus wasn't able to be used.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The reason why Sora wasn't able to use another keyblade is because of the keychains. You get the keychain of that world in order to obtain the keyblade of that world. When the Kingdom Key was taken away, the other forms of the keyblade like Jungle King or Olympus wasn't able to be used.

That makes no sense at all.

KH2Riku

Im sorry but wat does that even mean? It doesnt make any sense.

cloudwolf124

i don't know this answer what yall looking for but sora was never suppose to have the keyblade it was suppose to be riku.then riku went to darkness so sora was chosen i searched it up somewhere at kh insider

this person seems to be the only person who makes any real sense

Summonerbrandon

When Riku stole sora's keyblade in hollow bastion, why couldn't Sora use another keyblade?

-.- This is what I was referring to

Well, there is only 1 REAL keyblade, but Sora changes the appearance and powers by changing the keychain.

KHphantom's answer is similar to mines. He just told you that except he made the answer more clearer...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
There's only one Keyblade til' KH2, except Mickey's. A keychain isn't another Keyblade, it just changes the Keyblade's form.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
zesty- you are so wrong. sora can dual wield because of something that happened in days but om not gonna say what cuz i cant do spoiler tags

I'm aware that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
however that is not how Sora gains his ability. Roxas can dual wield because Sora can dual wield. This has been confirmed by Nomura. Sora gains his second Keyblade with Valor Form, although he can dual wield in base state.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Honestly...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for the whole Sora Riku thing. Riku was the original wielder of the Kingdom Key. If you remember when Riku was opening his heart to darkness on Destiny Islands, Sora reached out to grab him before they both disappeared within the darkness. At that point, as said by Nomura, Sora "touched Riku's heart and stole the Keyblade" from Riku while they were lost in the darkness.

Now, at Hollow Bastion, Riku knowing he was the true wielder, stole the Keyblade back from Sora, since it really belonged to him. Riku thought darkness would give him power, he was confident that he was stronger than Sora. But at that time, Sora realised his true power was his friends and his heart. The Keyblade than chose Sora over Riku because Riku's heart was full of darkness and overconfidence and Sora's heart became stronger at that point because of his bonds with his friends.

Last edited:

Veddix

Sora lost the Keyblade because it was the KK and only the wielder can use the KK, plus he didn't summon up another Keyblade because no one knew you could do that at the time since they all were just learning what the it could do [except Mickey who couldn't tell them] and the Sora could only use the KK being the wielder.
Also Roxas would have figured out dual weilding anyway since as a Nobody he natually had power and since he's Sora's Nobody that easily gave him supreme Keyblade power being the only one who didn't need an ability to use two.
The reason Sora can dual-wield is because Roxas can. I don't give a shit about Xion, so don't mention her. Sora had not yet been turned into a Heartless at this point in the game hence no Roxas.

I don't see why people find that so hard to understand.
What the hell are you talking about?
What does anything your saying have to deal with my post?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
What the hell are you talking about?
What does anything your saying have to deal with my post?

he didn't summon up another Keyblade because no one knew you could do that at the time since they all were just learning what the it could do [except Mickey who couldn't tell them]

Veddix

I'm not talking about her and I was saying how Roxas had the power to dual-weild and why Riku got the KK from Sora and other people using Keyblades was unknown so why are you using my text?

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm not talking about her and I was saying how Roxas had the power to dual-weild and why Riku got the KK from Sora and other people using Keyblades was unknown so why are you using my text?

You don't get it, do you?

Roxas can dual-wield because he absorbed Xion and forgive me if I'm wrong, but Sora wasn't able to dual-wield at that point because he couldn't dual-wield. Alright, so the concept wasn't thought of by Nomura hence the fucking confusing on a lot of people's parts about the whole thing, but Sora gained the dual-wielding ability after he rejoined with Roxas. I was bolding the parts where you said that Sora didn't know he could earlier on.

Veddix

You don't get it, do you?
Roxas can dual-wield because he absorbed Xion and forgive me if I'm wrong, but Sora wasn't able to dual-wield at that point because he couldn't dual-wield. Alright, so the concept wasn't thought of by Nomura hence the fucking confusing on a lot of people's parts about the whole thing, but Sora gained the dual-wielding ability after he rejoined with Roxas. I was bolding the parts where you said that Sora didn't know he could earlier on.
I know that I just wasn't talking about her just the idea of dual-weilding and if Riku was the chosen one then he would get the KK and that would make Sora someone without a Keyblade at the time which can't be dual-weilding if he didn't have a Keyblade because if it is then Mickey/Riku(KH2) are dual-weilding then since they are not the chosen one.
And my talk about Roxas was to incenuate that it's because of Roxas and not Xion to those who say it's all her.
...If you still don't understand me Sora was a boy with a wooden sword and unlike KH2 Riku he didn't know how to summon up different Keyblades giving him one (and not two) since other people with Keyblades weren't known till Mickey showed his.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back