• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Stand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That_one_Sora

Awards
getting closer to wrapping up writing, just needed a few more things. For Sora (the Character I portray) Josuke (a JJBA Character) gives Sora a Stand as a thanks for helping him get out of a situation in a past chapter, the current conflict as follows: Sora and Kairi are getting ready for the Prom, as well as meeting up with their friends, Roxas arrives and Gives Sora a Headset that allows him to communicate with Josuke while at prom because Catherine, the Story's antagonist, is launching an attack at Sora as the event happens. as a late Thank-You from Josuke, he gives Sora a Stand of his own. and for any of you who don't know a Stand is the visual representation of The Users fighting spirit that can be controlled for both offense and defense. here's the Stand that Sora will have:

Stand Name: Simple and Clean

Stand User: Sora Takahashi

Stand Ability: [Badassery](Badassery | Superpower Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia)

Power - A

Speed - C

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - C

Potential - A

Now i need to figure out his visual appearance, it's going to be a Natural Stand. any ideas? thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Maybe just have it be similar to his drive ability? He can mimic another individuals skills and abilities? Maybe add a limiter like he can only do one powerset at a time? Or he needs to touch someone to initiate it?

I was gonna ususe that in my rwby fic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back