• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
So Sora has allready been 'born by sleep' or at least not completely. while terra ven aqua, and roxas xion axel and co. need to be saved.

Let us discuss what happened during Sora's sleep.

Roxas and Xion formed a connection

Riku was more in control of XH inside of him..

Mickey was going around trying to gather intel on ORG. 13.

Namine was trying to re:connect Sora's chain of memories

DiZ put DATA inside Sora

Namine stumbled across 'that one memory' that is so strong, that if Sora were to realize it, his heart would break. This and the former intrigue me the most. Since Sora HAS to embrace this memory; one of the main points in re:coded.

What else do you think happened during Sora's sleep? Some plot points that are involved in BBSv2? Would you mind sharing?

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The thing you forgot in your lineup is Xion sucking memories from Sora, Roxas, Riku and maybe even Ven creating another memory mess in the process. ;)

The memories from Re: Coded refer to the immense pain of those who yearn for Sora to save them.
It's not the memories themselves, but the torment that lies inside those memories whose are so strong that if Sora faces them unprepared it would damage his heart.

One of the points of finally bring those memories to the surface and access them would be that Sora needs to learn the exact nature of everyone of the torments (it seems every character on the "to save"-list has an individual, different torment) in order to find an appropriate way to heal them.

The data DiZ put in Sora, according to Ansem the Wise's words are all the things he learned and researched about hearts, memories, nobodies and stuff and are said by Nomura to be the key for the rescue of all the tormented ones.
As an example, this bunch of data may have information on how Terra can be put back together when he was really split between Ansem SoD, Xemnas and the Lingering Sentiment or provide a solution how Ven's heart can be fully healed.

There are still many possible things during that time period that weren't covered in Days, which I mostly would blame on Days's narrowed focus just on mostly Xion.
The chances of more points elaborated upon in BBSv2 are pretty high I would say.

ICECOOL113

Pretty much like like Sephiroth0812 said ;)

But yeah I still LOL when I think about how much stuff went on during the one year time span Sora was in a coma. That and how I would LOVE to see how Namine uses her power.

I hope Sora gets to meet and help everyone that formed a memory in his heart.

Radar

Bronze Member
I still dont understand the memory was Namine was talking about in re:coded. The one that made the bugs..

Is it a single memory that belongs to someone connected to Sora..?

Or is it just the pain the ones who yearn for Sora experience.?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
After reading that part again, it seems more like the way that Naminé "compiled" the torment of everybody connected to Sora into one memory and put that into the journal (it's just a copy anyways).
This bunch started later to develop the bugs.

However, if really a single memory of one person is meant then I would assume it belongs to the person who has the closest connection to Sora that is possible, and that would be either Roxas or Ventus.

@ChaoticWolf777:
Lol, thank you, but it's not like really knowing everything...I just seem to have the ability to make highly detailed interpretations...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back