• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Singing Talent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Do you think Sora can sing well?

I think he's OK, but it's nice to see him try lolz. I think that the two of them, Sora and Ariel, looked awesome together singing and whatnot. Heh, I bet Kairi would be jealous if she saw them, lolz.

I'm kinda pissed that they took out the two songs, "Poor Unfortunate Souls" and "Kiss the Girl" from the game for the songs that they sang. They shoulda kept them!!! Oh well. It would be funny to see Sora try and sing any of them.

Oh, and I think that Goofy and Donald are terrible singers. They suck. < =]

FishBox

Haha! well, he gave it a good shot, eh?

Surprisingly, he didn't do too bad.

I agree with FE, Atlantica was nothing short of pointless.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Sora was pretty good. The Atlantica world was a lot of fun in my opinion. that's right i said it. IT WAS F-U-N. disagree with me? 97% of you probably will. Lol

Oh, and I think that Goofy and Donald are terrible singers. They suck. < =]
what do you expect from a duck and a dog? xD

Atlantica was nothing short of pointless.
One man's opinion.

Tatsu

Sora was a alright singer. Donald and Goofy though......omg. Words can't describe how terrible they were.

safire inthe sky

that was the one reason I loved atlantica was because I got to see Sora try to sing, other than that it was not much of a world imo. he's not a bad singer, but not that great one either, but just the fact that he sings makes me happy, and makes me laugh really hard

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Sora is a great singer. Seriously. <3
and Atlantica was freaking awesome and you know it.
:3

Elorah

Awards
^ I would have found it absolutely hilarious if his voice cracked while he sang. ahahaha...

Anyways, he was quite a bit better than i expected. I thought his voice was going to kill my soul, but it was obviously donald's voice that made me turn the sound off while completing the world.

I didn't really like the whole idea of a world solely for singing, but i did it anyways to get the abilities and stuff you get for completing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back