• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Pod Room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

In kh com riku goes to a memory version of twilight twon and after he defeats riku replica enters the mansion and goes to sora's pod room.sora however entered the same pod room from castle oblivion.roxa's enterd the pod room from virtual twilight town and sora woke up in it in the Real twilight town.is the pod room interdimensional?is it some kind of space that namine can connect it with different rooms from different worlds?it has so far existed in the Real World,the memory World and the digital World.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The pod room seems to be on the 13th floor of Castle Oblivion. Namine makes this clear during Sora's Story. I'm of the opinion that the pod we see in Reverse/Rebirth on Basement 1 is probably just a vision of the one 14 floors up, but it's not clear. After that, Namine and DiZ moved the pod to the real Twilight Town somewhere in the next few days.

It's clear the pod really was moved: after all, if it was interdimensional, DiZ would have had nothing to fear from the Organization in KH2 since he could have simply teleported somewhere else! So they must have actually picked up the pod and put it down in Twilight Town. It's not clear how they pulled it off. I like to imagine them both trying to lift it with their bare hands.

All in all, it's not explained by any of the games, and comes off looking really stupid as a result.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
The pod room in the memory world? First off, Castle Oblivion is a real place in the series, not just some sort of world made of jumbled memories. Second of all, it's revealed that in days they moved their location into Twilight Town after they met Riku, so it can be assumed that they just moved the pods as well. Therefore, we only have one room: the pod room, that has simply been moved over to another world. Now, as to how they worked out the pod room thing with Roxas and Sora, I think it's safe to assume that, since the two versions of Twilight town are so interconnected, the mansion's pod room exists in both, or in the real world. This isn't really explained in the game, but I don't believe it needs to be, either. It just doesn't seem like a plot point that matters.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nomura actually touch on the pod thing (the part about how it linked the Virtual Twilight Town to the real one, I mean) in the mini Ultimania that they released with II.5 in Japan? I can't say for sure, but I do feel like I skimmed over a fan translation of that somewhere in the not so distant past. Hmm...

Edit: Yes, now that I think about it, I think this was the part of the mini Ultimania where he divided all the worlds of the series into various categories (like this one's in the RoL, this one is In-Between, etc.), but I can't find a link to it atm. I'll keep looking for it, though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back