• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_forever

hello(again)

hehehe....you know,sora's outfit in kh 2 is totally different and so totally super duper mega cool(i give sora's outfit point ss!),tetsuya nomura says taht sora's outfit have an important role to this game...maybe it because if sora fuse to a character his out fit is change to?we doesn't know ....

(to sinharvest-angel those personal are TRUE,an 'im still a kid,don't surprise if my grammer are bad!!!!!!!!! :mad: )

KeybladeMaster1

kh_forever said:
hello(again)

hehehe....you know,sora's outfit in kh 2 is totally different and so totally super duper mega cool(i give sora's outfit point ss!),tetsuya nomura says taht sora's outfit have an important role to this game...maybe it because if sora fuse to a character his out fit is change to?we doesn't know ....

(to sinharvest-angel those personal are TRUE,an 'im still a kid,don't surprise if my grammer are bad!!!!!!!!! :mad: )

Ur such a n00b, dont post w/o doin research there are a million posts on this

sinharvest_angel

kid why are u telling us this old news, and dont ever put my sn in ur post n00b, i agree with keyblademaster1, and u cant use im just a kid to compensate for ur horrible pathetic grammer, and why the ell would u even post ur personal info no one cares about it all three of ur threads suck and should be closed especially the kh release date one, remember read the rules and if u understand them the u'll know y not to post those types of threads

E

Ecstacy

sinharvest_angel said:
kid why are u telling us this old news, and dont ever put my sn in ur post n00b, i agree with keyblademaster1, and u cant use im just a kid to compensate for ur horrible pathetic grammer, and why the ell would u even post ur personal info no one cares about it all three of ur threads suck and should be closed especially the kh release date one, remember read the rules and if u understand them the u'll know y not to post those types of threads

You know i personally hate ppl like you. I hated being called a n00b when i first came (although i never really was called a n00b lol) but still i hated ppl like you when i first came. Got damnit he is making mistakes you do to so deal with it and stop calling him a n00b! instead help him out you moron! If anything atleast stop cutting on his grammar. did he not mention he is from indonesia? damnit! Anyway listen kh forever if i were ou i would look into a newb trainer (not a n00b trainer a newb ;) ) meaning you just new to the site and they can help you learn the basics so ppl like sin harvest won't spazz on ya :) if ya need any info pm me k? good luck

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back