• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Official Height?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

My curiousity, mostly. I've heard speculation, approximation, and estimation. I'm wondering if there is an official number straight from Disney/Square Enix (or Nomura himself), or a character bio that states Sora's height in Kingdom Hearts 2. I know Sora is about twice the height of Donald, just a little bit taller than Goofy, obviously Roxas' exact height, and is shorter than Riku. Sora is also slightly taller than Kairi. Roxas (and thus Sora) come up to Larxene's chest in height as well. So, I'm wondering the numbers lol. So, anyone who knows where to look, cuz I'm honestly out of luck here and I've been searching for a while, please! hehe Thanks :)

(also, this information would settle a silly arguement between myself and a friend lol... )

T

Tyler Durden

Does it really matter?

I would say about five foot nine or ten myself.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Well he's about a head taller than Kairi. and my guess is that Kairi is about 5'4. that's around average for girls. Riku is probibly around 5'10 to 6 foot and Sora comes up to his shoulders. So my guess is that Sora is about 5'5 to 5'7...

It's just a guess though.

there's a way to figure out. you just take his head and count how it takes to measure the length of his body... there's another part to that I can't remember what it is right now.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
dark hero Riku said:
I would say about five foot nine or ten myself.
Can't be. He's like at shoulder-height next to Johnny Depp, who's 5'10". But then again... This is a video game, so I don't know how tall Jack Sparrow would be perceived as. My guess has always been around equal to my own height. (5'6") *shrug*

Kai3781

Wasn't Cloud's official height about 5'7"? If so, that means Sora is probably around 5'4"

Cyypher100

yeah that makes alot of sense, plus sora hasnt reached his full mature self, (like riku) dont guys keep growing til about 21? kairi is like alot of japense anime girls, TINY! shes got to be only like 4'9" or 5" look how Axel towered over her!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
xD Wow. When I first saw this thread title, the first thing I thought was "...shorter than Riku".

Meh, in comparison to other characters around him, I'd say Sora's probably in the 5'6"-5'7" range. Then again, he IS only fifteen, and if Riku shot up that much going from 15 to 16, there's a good chance Sora will get even taller.

However, one weird thing I noticed--Cloud is 5'7" according to his character bio in FF7, but Squall (Leon) is supposed to be only 5'8" and yet looks only a little taller than Cloud and quite a bit taller than Sora. If you watch the scene in the bailey, he appears to be at least a head taller than Sora.

I think for now, Sora just has some growing to do. xD

>_> But if he IS in the 5'6"-5'7" range, I'm as tall as him. Good lord.

Caminee

i really dont get the height in KH series...in KH1 Sora was a midget...and in KH2 (the beginning atleast) sora looks so much taller, then u get to hollow bastion with leon and cid and he still looks short...sora is 15 and what Kai said about cloud makes him seem 5'4. i mean im 14 and im 5'11 so i think they need to change some heights with KH3 (i know thats not the next new game thats being worked on, im just saying in the future)

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
i really dont get the height in KH series...in KH1 Sora was a midget...and in KH2 (the beginning atleast) sora looks so much taller, then u get to hollow bastion with leon and cid and he still looks short...sora is 15 and what Kai said about cloud makes him seem 5'4. i mean im 14 and im 5'11 so i think they need to change some heights with KH3 (i know thats not the next new game thats being worked on, im just saying in the future)

you have a point there.. my brother was 5'10 when he was 13 "he's 18 an 6'2 now" and my cousin Timmy is only 5'7 and he's 23. But different people grow differently... Sora could just could be unforcanant "sp" like my cousin.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
If Sora is that short =o .....

Wow.
I'm 15 and 5'10 =/
I guess I'm just weird

I always thought that Sora would be about the same height as me since his age in his bio is 15 =D

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
I wouldn't say "worked up"... It's just trivial knowledge. You know, random stuff that no one really should give a crap about but do in case they are asked that question at gunpoint. Useful stuff to have in that sort of situation...

Gunman: "What's Sora's official height in KH2?"
Victim: "I don't know!" T_T

See how useful it is? :p

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Yeah it's just for fun and honestly I like hearing peoples oppions.

and like Sanchay said.. You never know when the information might be useful.

Awards
I have always considered him to be at least 5'5. But considering how tall he is compared to, say Riku then I guess He would be somewhere between 5'5 and 5'7. No bigger than 5'7 though. But thats just what I think...

Eternamente926

Gunman: "What's Sora's official height in KH2?"
Victim: "I don't know!" T_T

*laughs like crazy*

Okay, okay, I did have another reason aside from just the little arguement between a friend and I. I cosplay as Sora on occasion, and I'm 5'8" ... was more or less curious because I hear all sorts of numbers about his height. My favourite number is 5'6" because it still eludes that he's somewhat short, but I'm still passable as him =p

Plus, I'm just really curious... I've yet to see a written-in-stone number from the creators. The only thing we have to go by is approximation... although I did find the information that Goofy is "seven heads tall" ... though I have no idea what that converts to in numbers XD But I do know Sora is slightly taller than Goofy... so...

And it is a random silly topic to discuss.

btw drawing you posted, Sanchay... gold XD

T

Tyler Durden

if he was five ten then he'd be the exact same as my height.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
There is no exact height for them and if Cloud was really 5 foot 7 in Kingdom Hearts, Sora would be like 3 foot 2.

My scales:

Kingdom Hearts, Destiny's Island characters ranging from tallest to shortest by a scale of 1 to 10.

Wakka: 10
Riku: 8.5
Sora: 4
Tidus: 3.5
Kairi: 3.1
Selphie: 3

Kingdom Hearts 2 Main cast and Twilight Town characters scale ranging from 0 to 30.

Yensid: 30
Ansem: 28
Diz: 25
Axel: 25
Setzer: 20
Riku: 16
Rai: 15
Seifer: 14.5
Hayner: 12
Sora: 11
Roxas: 11
Fuu: 10.1