• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Official Height?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EnvyYou

i really dont get the height in KH series...in KH1 Sora was a midget...and in KH2 (the beginning atleast) sora looks so much taller, then u get to hollow bastion with leon and cid and he still looks short...sora is 15 and what Kai said about cloud makes him seem 5'4. i mean im 14 and im 5'11 so i think they need to change some heights with KH3 (i know thats not the next new game thats being worked on, im just saying in the future)

Aw come on, I'm 14 and I'm 5'1. I would say that Sora is 5'2. You guys are americans, of course you're taller 'n all. (I'm the same height as almost everyone in my class) And no, the don't need to change the heights. They're just fine..

F

Fenrirwolfe

Actually i've thought about this alot more than i should have. In KH2 if you walk next to Aerith (who's official height is 5'3) then you see that Sora is still shorter than her...so if you look at it that way, Sora is really REALLY short for his age..like...5'1:unsure:? Idk, somewhere around that.

T

Tenchinamine

I wanted to know the same thing XD i'd say he's about 5'2 or 5'3 cos they call him short alot and he's only taller then kairi and goofy wen your playing him wen its in storys he's smaller then goofy and about the same height as kairi

Awards
Oh, he's about 30cm tall.
Oh, right, America doesn't use the centimetres. Over half the forum won't understand how tall and average sized that is.
Someone can convert it if they're boring enough.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
EnvyYou said:
Aw come on, I'm 14 and I'm 5'1. I would say that Sora is 5'2. You guys are americans, of course you're taller 'n all. (I'm the same height as almost everyone in my class) And no, the don't need to change the heights. They're just fine..

Evidence points towards you being English? idk, I've lived in England for a year and everyone is tiiiiiny.

Oh, he's about 30cm tall.
Oh, right, America doesn't use the centimetres. Over half the forum won't understand how tall and average sized that is.
Someone can convert it if they're boring enough.

Or if they're stupid enough.

I didn't know it was possible for anyone to give a shit about the height of a 3D model.

S0Ra

Hey how about Riku's Height ? i thought Sora's height is about 157 cm

Rikashiku

Umm no way is Sora 5'7 or near that.

In the first game i'd say he was 4'9. and KH2 he'd be 5'0-5'1, He's only slightly taller than Goofy is and Goofy emasured 4'5 on Michy mousce clubhouse(3 year old bossy Niece lol).

So Sora would still be a little boy.
Cloud is a head taller aswell as Squall. And Yuffie is taller than Sora and shes 5'2.

Which would make the other characters heights more human.

Jack Skelington 7ft
Aladin 5'10
Jack Sparrow 5'8

So that would make Kairi 4'10-4'11 and Riku 5'8-5'9. Not everyone meets the standard height. I've seen alot of 15 yearolds under 5'5 in the west coast.
And actually, the American height is shrinking. Alot more girls are 5'2 than 5'4. and alot more boys are 5'7 than 5'10.

Iraqi's are probably the tallest todate at 6'3.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Why was an old thread bumped?

Anyways, to contribute.. I think Sora would be about 5'6.. and Riku about 6

Rikashiku

Brandon✖;3514743 said:
Why was an old thread bumped?

Anyways, to contribute.. I think Sora would be about 5'6.. and Riku about 6

Because i wanted to set it straight.
Sora is 5'0 and Riku 5'8.

Riku is a chin taller than Sora. If sora was 5'6 and Riku 6'0, then Sora would be upto Riku's nose.
Cloud is 5'7 and he is a head taller than Sora.
Squall is 5'8 and a head taller.
Sephiroth is 6'0 and is more than a shoulder taller.
Yuffie is 5'2 and is taller.

Boys keep growing until 22. so Sora would be 5'6 max and Riku 6'2.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I want to say that he would be about 5'5". But looking at Roxas, ...probably 5'2" or something. But who would be so sure?
Because i wanted to set it straight.
Sora is 5'0 and Riku 5'8.

Riku is a chin taller than Sora. If sora was 5'6 and Riku 6'0, then Sora would be upto Riku's nose.
5'?! Are you saying that he might be as tall as me...?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back