• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's New Outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
I think that seeing as how every time sora fuses his outfit changes color, then maybe his new outfit is black, because he didnt gain a new part, but lost another. (BHK)
just a theory, and if it was already posted im sorry

King Sora

well when yo usee sora in the trailer...when he is in the train in twilight town i am pretty sure that isin the beginnign of the game...

......***SPOILER BELOW***
when he wakes up in the pod..and of course he has grown in a year. He gets on the trainn and goes to a place..i guess he see's Yesnid (where he get sa tutorial) and gets his new clothes. I think this was said over at KHU.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Here's a rumor/theory it's one of those two from kh2.ch about this.

The white form is with BHK, as it is optional.

There is a black form, or a green form, but it has something to do with Riku's dark memories that causes this form to activate.

Note these are RUMORS so don't believe them completly, personally I have a bit of doubts for both, although they do make sense...

keeperoftwilight

Xaldin said:
Here's a rumor/theory it's one of those two from kh2.ch about this.

The white form is with BHK, as it is optional.

There is a black form, or a green form, but it has something to do with Riku's dark memories that causes this form to activate.

Note these are RUMORS so don't believe them completly, personally I have a bit of doubts for both, although they do make sense...

hope i dont sound stupid or anything but..what...i didnt understand most of that ^_^..though i have been outa the loop for a wile..stupid non portable computer..anyway..whats up with this white form and green form..new drives?..or are u saying that we get to choose our cloths in the beginning or something (totally wierd :p)

E

Eclipse

White form, new form, fuses with BHK. Dark form, fuses with riku, u don't get to choose your clothes, these are drives. they are rumors tho. And no he doesn't fuse with Bhk to get his black clothes, he gets them from yensid. They even sed that BHK and sora are never in the same place, and meet later in the game.

A

azn_bahamut

If you look at the Sora in his KH1 gear during the PV, you might notice that they seem a bit small on him. He's still growing. It's only natural to get better fitting clothes. The black is standard.

Last edited:

port royal 12

how does he loose roxas. roxas is a totally differant person but sora and roxas are connected but as i said they havent lost each other the reason why soras costume is new is because that his old ones are 2 small for him and ill tell you how to find out if you play KH1 you will see that his pants are below his knees and they fit him nicely and then you watch the pv when he gets on the train (mickys train) and his pants are above his legs and he looks like a nerd so then he changes into a black costume

but thats just what i think thats not really ture its jst a theroy lol

cya
port royal 12

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Yeah, I didn't really like Sora's old outfit, it had too much red and white. I'm gonna like his new clothes.

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
Neo Nobody said:
so there is a black form now i though the last on was green because of the trinitys or something like that

the black clothes are his standard clothes...
and your most likely correct on the trinitys with soras drive forms

DIZneyfan

DrkNessOfHeart said:
no...in the beginning sora is still in his original clothes but supposedly he gets on the train to go see yensid and gets his new duds..

yeah, its after he leaves that Pod thing from CoM, which is like, a year later or something, so his clothes form kh1 are all small and such

DannyKilla

what are u guys talking about? theres proof that the white form exists... If you want it ask.

Sorafactor

i'm stupid and i don't remember who yensid is so could you guys tell me that
and he doesn't get black clothing because he grows out of them PORT ROYAL 12 Nomura wouldn't say that there is an important reason to why his clothing is black if he just grew out of them maybe that's a second reason but not the main one. Maybe that green form you mentioned is with Mickey

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
Sorafactor said:
i'm stupid and i don't remember who yensid is so could you guys tell me that
and he doesn't get black clothing because he grows out of them PORT ROYAL 12 Nomura wouldn't say that there is an important reason to why his clothing is black if he just grew out of them maybe that's a second reason but not the main one. Maybe that green form you mentioned is with Mickey

yensid is the sorcerer from fantaisa that mickey was in (u know the one when mickey steals the hat and controls the brooms)

if you have seen the 4 min trailer.. there is a scene where it shows sora in his kh1 clothes and they are way too small... like above his knees and stuff...
that is why people are saying he gets the black clothes because he grew out of the old ones

port royal 12

lol its not white its silver and its the newest form (the final form) this form is completely stupid its so overpowered you have to have the fastest eyes just to keep up with his hand and the keyblade is traveling at the speed of light

the silver one is the final form.(this is the newest one)
the red one is the master form.
the yellow one is fused with goofy.
the blue one is fused with donald.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
^ actually the yellow form is master form and red form is with goofy and its called valor form unless if they changed it while i was away which is entirely possible but imo i think sora gets his new black clothes from yensid but i dont have any proof but can someone explain to me what the new form is the silver one

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
DrkNessOfHeart said:
no...in the beginning sora is still in his original clothes but supposedly he gets on the train to go see yensid and gets his new duds..

That's exactly what happens. it in the ultimainia guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back