• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDX Rider

Usually, if someone has lighter colored hair when they were young, the hair gets darker as time goes on. And if out in the sun, it will start to lighten up.

And he always looked skinny. I didn't notice any difference. If there is one, then just think of it as baby fat.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I guess he couldn't eat in the capsule since he was sleeping = skinny-ness

They probably feed him intravenously, but you still lose weight like that.

I wonder why he wasn't all flabby, muscle would atrophy after a year.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Still older or not Sora still doesn't look like he's been to the gym. He just grew taller and alot skinner in KH2. Same with Kiari and Riku but Riku looks a bit musclaur.

After a year of inactivity, Sora shouldn't have been able to move at all, his muscles would have disintegrated.

That's what I was getting at.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay sheesh, no need to bite my head off or take my heart out thanks. I'm just saying that Sora looks a bit older and skrany but he is a bit childish, man if Ansem was keeping him under survalliance until they get his memories back they could at least made more mature. Heck he was fifthteen and now he's gonna be eightteen in KH3 he better grow up and act like a child alot, Riku needs to get a hair cut I don't car what you guys say he needs one badly. Man spending all that time with Ansem and in the Dark Realm and he couldn't stop to get a decent hair cut, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back