• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Mom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

whatever happened to sora's mom? remember in KH1, on the night that the shadows came, his mom called him down for dinner, but instead he went out to save the raft, which then the story takes place. well, what happened to his mom? they never said anything about her, and isnt he sad she's gone?

Light Aura

She could've ended up in Traverse Town since it's a world for people whose world was destroyed.

D

Deleted member 5341

All she said was:
"Sora dinner's ready come on down..!!......Sora?"

7 words, her big hollywood break-through : ]

seb0910

Gothic_Donald said:
That might not be his mom check out wikipedia.

well since it would take a while to check out wikipedia, who was it if it wasn't his mom? it was definitely an adult voice, and who else would call him for dinner? his aunt?

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Well everyone kinda died when the islands were destroyed but they all returned, cause selphie and everyone was back, but yah, would they all miss their parents! And they would miss them, Kairi probably had to explain to everyone where they were! And guys wikepeidia's crap anyone can just put stuff there, it's not reliable at all, how would someone know that anyway?

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Gothic_Donald said:
That might not be his mom check out wikipedia.

it is his mom, i was looking at the list of characters/credits for KHI on IMDb.com and it says its his mom she must of wondred where he was for a year, she would probably flip out if she knew that sora killed more than half the Org. and thousands of heartless

Dr. Stoopid

For some reason the title of this thread, and something in a previous thread suggesting that she sounds hot immediately made me think of that song by Fountains of Wayne, it would go like:

Sora's mom, has got it goin' on... etc etc.

why the hell did I think of that...?

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
Sora’s mom probably ended up wherever Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus did and then later returned home when the islands were restored. We honestly don’t know how long it took Sora to defeat Marluxia in CoM, but after that everyone but Kairi forgot about Sora, remember?

So for about a year Sora’s mom forgot she even had a son…whoa, I just realized how weird that sounded o_O I also think that almost everyone on the islands had mostly forgotten about Riku too because they only had faint memories of him.

To tell you the truth I honestly don’t care about what happened to their parents, because if it were anything important to worry about Nomura would have mentioned them more. But more then likley Sora's mom is waiting on the islands for her son to return...

C

cam ron 77

Haywire KeyBlade said:
it is his mom, i was looking at the list of characters/credits for KHI on IMDb.com and it says its his mom she must of wondred where he was for a year, she would probably flip out if she knew that sora killed more than half the Org. and thousands of heartless

imbd isn't reliable either. imbd's the same place that had bought into the whole 'bhk's name is soriku' junk remeber? o-o i think its all about whats important, sora's parents aren't important, so i guess square just left it out. the focus shouldnt' be there i guess. but i agree it is kinda wierd that they didn't say anything at all about his mom....

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
seb0910 said:
thats stupid then why did they even hav sora's mom say anything if she wasn't important!

Simple - becuase they needed to show that Sora and friends did in fact have a family. That and they probably needed another minor character.

Roya|e said:
At first I thought they lived alone in the Island,just the kids.

I thought that at first as well, until I noticed that Sora was looking over the ocean towards the island. After that things just sort of clicked together.

Royale

manic
In my opinion I think they just wanted to let us know they did have parents.Although I never heard Riku's Parents.

Crona Tronic

Ultima_heroine said:
I thought that at first as well, until I noticed that Sora was looking over the ocean towards the island. After that things just sort of clicked together.

In which game/scene is this? I have never noticed another Island until KH2 (although they hinted at it by giving Sora a house you can't find XD) Please don't mistake me for saying there isn't a second Island, I always thought there had to be another Island. I mean, how long would someone want to eat mushrooms, seagull eggs, coconuts (it was coconuts right? I dont Remember and I'm too lazy to check XD) and "fresh water". Oops almost forgot fish (i hate fish, so i left that one out on purpose) Anyways, if there is a scene showing Sora staring at another Island, good find, but could you give me a little detail so we can find it :p

<_-_><_-_><_-_>Crona Tronic<_-_><_-_><_-_>

d^^b (btw, i realize i babbled on there :p)

C

cam ron 77

Crona Tronic said:
In which game/scene is this? I have never noticed another Island until KH2 (although they hinted at it by giving Sora a house you can't find XD) Please don't mistake me for saying there isn't a second Island, I always thought there had to be another Island. I mean, how long would someone want to eat mushrooms, seagull eggs, coconuts (it was coconuts right? I dont Remember and I'm too lazy to check XD) and "fresh water". Oops almost forgot fish (i hate fish, so i left that one out on purpose) Anyways, if there is a scene showing Sora staring at another Island, good find, but could you give me a little detail so we can find it :p

<_-_><_-_><_-_>Crona Tronic<_-_><_-_><_-_>

d^^b (btw, i realize i babbled on there :p)

I have a feeling that was just the scene she was refering to. xD

remeber when theres a storm on the island and sora looks out of his window to the island,then he says 'oh no, the raft!'? thats when he 'looks over the ocean towards the island'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back