• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's memories -----> Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

After watching the latest TGS trailer while it was subbed, I realized that Namine said something along the lines of..."If another memory is connected, it cannot return to its original source.". That's not a direct quote, but the words "Cannot return to its original source" were used, and I remember an official translation reading that on this site as well. So, that leaves the question of...Where are the memories going if they cannot be going to the original source, that being Sora? It's also later said that "Surely she cannot endure it.". So, I believe that Xion is, for whatever reason, absorbing Sora's memories, though maybe not voluntarily. She's receiving them, thus they are not going to Sora, their original source. This could explain why she sees so conflicted, and shines light on the scene where she is seen in someone's arms saying "Who the heck am I?" as remembering all these things is confusing her, and it also explains why she's asking about Sora and Kairi...She's remembering them, so she wants to know who they are exactly. And perhaps the reason she can wield the Keyblade, even if she stole it from Roxas, is because she has Sora's memories, and memories are stored in the heart, so she has some type of...Fake not-so-real heart formed from these memories. To be honest, I don't believe saying that she has a heart is correct, but I can't find the proper words for it. The memories are just stored in her in some way, shape or form. Anybody thinking this makes sense like I do?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If the memories were supposed to go anywhere they were supposed top go to Roxas. But nice theory.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
If the memories were supposed to go anywhere they were supposed top go to Roxas. But nice theory.

I wouldn't say this is what's "supposed" to happen, if it IS happening. Xion clearly doesn't want it, Namine can't be benefiting from it as it only drains the memories she's trying to restore, and the Organization is only set to lose another member through it. Nobody wants this to happen.

I'm not entirely sure why they would go to Xion--if she's somehow connected to Namine as well as Sora, there may be some reason why it's affecting her--but that DOES make a lot of sense as far as her identity crisis and her conversations with Riku. It would also tie in with her visit to Namine.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I wouldn't say this is what's "supposed" to happen, if it IS happening. .

All the other Nobodies have memories of their lives as Sombodies, its only natural that those memories rightfully belonged to Roxas in the first place.

Axie

All the other Nobodies have memories of their lives as Sombodies, its only natural that those memories rightfully belonged to Roxas in the first place.

First of all:

DiZ said:
A Nobody doesn't have a right to know. In fact, it doesn't even have a right to be.

And yeah--physically, it makes more sense for them to be going to Roxas. But since Xion is confused as all hell and Namine is definitely making the assertation that Xion is connected to Sora's memories somehow, I still consider it possible. (It would obviously require an explanation, but so do a lot of things.)

Mikazuki

They weren't going to Roxas, that was the problem. He didn't receive any memories since Sora regained his form, thus why he didn't know who he was really. He started to remember when he was placed in the fake Twilight Town. When Sora's memories were all being collected and restored fully, which began on the 359th Day...Right after 358/2 Days is suppose to end...Hmmm...*Hint* That's when something with Xion happened and the memories were returned to Sora, instead of flowing out. Makes sense if ya' think about it.

I wouldn't say this is what's "supposed" to happen, if it IS happening. Xion clearly doesn't want it, Namine can't be benefiting from it as it only drains the memories she's trying to restore, and the Organization is only set to lose another member through it. Nobody wants this to happen.

I'm not entirely sure why they would go to Xion--if she's somehow connected to Namine as well as Sora, there may be some reason why it's affecting her--but that DOES make a lot of sense as far as her identity crisis and her conversations with Riku. It would also tie in with her visit to Namine.

Sicne Xion has been stated to have a "special birth" and therefore be a special Nobody, it is possible that she's tied with Namine, Sora or Kairi, or any combination of. If she's tied with Sora, that explains why the memories would go to her. If she's tied with Kairi or Namine, that also explains it as Namine is closely tied to Kairi, plus she's the one reassembling the memories, so that would make it possible as well. And if she's related to Kairi (I know people hate thinking she could be but...Meh.) then since Kairi is so closely tied with Sora's heart, it could still be understandable. I mean...Their hearts have TOUCHED, literally. lol

Also, after watching the scene where DiZ asks Namine if the memory recovery has completely stopped and she says yes and he orders Riku, I can rightfully think that...Riku is going to kill Xion. It was said that she has a tragic but brave fate, so Riku being ordered to get her and do whatever is needed to stop the memories from flowing to her (Possibly killing her.) would definitely be tragic, and brave in the fact that she faced off with Riku. Or, if she gives herself up, that's bravery as well as she gave her life to awaken the Keyblade Master that would end all the darkness and what not. So I'm pretty sure that Xion is going to be having a major fight with Riku, not the one that we've seen already. That one could have happened just because two strong people come to a confrontation and fight. But that fight foreshadowed them fighting again, but to the death.

I think it all ties in nicely. ^_^ I still don't know how she was born, but I believe I've figured out her purpose. ^_^

And like I said, Roxas had no memories of Sora. I believe that's been confirmed. They started to come to him as Sora started to remember them himself, during his last week of life...Oddly after Xion would disappear since we never saw from her in number two. So that explains why the memories wouldn't go to Roxas, thus them going to Xion is even more likely.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
First of all:

And yeah--physically, it makes more sense for them to be going to Roxas. But since Xion is confused as all hell and Namine is definitely making the assertation that Xion is connected to Sora's memories somehow, I still consider it possible. (It would obviously require an explanation, but so do a lot of things.)

Yeah. I dont see what that quote proved but whatever.

Axie

Also, after watching the scene where DiZ asks Namine if the memory recovery has completely stopped and she says yes and he orders Riku, I can rightfully think that...Riku is going to kill Xion.

Unconfirmed. We don't have a clear timeline as yet; that could very well be after Xion has died, been absorbed, or escaped capture entirely, and DiZ is ordering Riku to collect Roxas.

SAR #12 said:
It may be that Sora's memories are slow to return because the half of him that is Roxas is still lacking.

Edit: KeyBlade_Masta: If Roxas doesn't have a right to know or be, then he certainly doesn't have any right to Sora's memories. Though that's jumping on word choice more than anything else. *is picky*

Mikazuki

Unconfirmed. We don't have a clear timeline as yet; that could very well be after Xion has died, been absorbed, or escaped capture entirely, and DiZ is ordering Riku to collect Roxas.

Fair enough. That's completely understandable and correct. We don't know when that order was given, so it could have been given at any point before Riku fought Roxas. But that still doesn't restrict my theories possible correctness. It just leaves things a little more...Iffy. Still though, good point to make. ^_^

Mikazuki

Leaked Memories = Roxas.
Not Xion.

Prove it.

It's been said that Roxas had no recollection of memories, and he only started to gain memories during the last week of his existance, when he was in the fake Twilight Town. Thus, he didn't have them before, as I've said at least three times now. With that in mind, who else does that leave? Possibly Xion. We don't know for sure, but with Roxas out of the mix, Xion is a possibility. Hence why this would be a theory.

A

Audo

Actually, it's been said that during the course of his stay in the Organization, he repeatedly had dreams of Sora. This could be evidence of him receiving the 'leaked memories' of Sora. (works well seeing as how it is still occurring even while he is in the fake Twilight Town).

Not to mention, it makes a lot more sense.

Roxas' memories are stored in the other side of Sora's heart. It is much more logical to assume that Sora's memories could leak into that side of his heart compared to his memories leaking out and winding up in some other random Nobody.

Roxas is not out of the scenario, if anything, Roxas is the scenario

AceSora

It's a good theory, but I'm not buying it, I'm going for the Roxas theory.

Gummi Master

Hey guys I'm extremely new. This is my first reply...my first anything on the site (which I love btw)^_^ Anyway I really like this theory for a number of reasons, the main one being it supports my own about the creation of Xion. But can anyone tell me how to start a new forum (told you I was new)? The strong point of the theory is the connection between Xion and Sora, which needs to be looked at closer. If someone could reply and tell me how to start a new discussion I'd be very happy!!!

C

Colours

Some memories were coming to be, and that
wasn't suppose to happen. That is how it
came to be.~

Mikazuki

Actually, it's been said that during the course of his stay in the Organization, he repeatedly had dreams of Sora. This could be evidence of him receiving the 'leaked memories' of Sora. (works well seeing as how it is still occurring even while he is in the fake Twilight Town).

Not to mention, it makes a lot more sense.

Roxas' memories are stored in the other side of Sora's heart. It is much more logical to assume that Sora's memories could leak into that side of his heart compared to his memories leaking out and winding up in some other random Nobody.

Roxas is not out of the scenario, if anything, Roxas is the scenario

The reason that Sora had memories of Twilight Town on the "Other side of his heart" I believe is because while Sora was a Heartless for a brief moment, Roxas was born. Where was he born in front of? According to what we've seen, when he was named, it's likely that he was born in front of the Twilight Town mansion, further backed up by it being said that Nobodies are born in worlds in-between. So, Roxas had time to get named and venture around Twilight Town a tiny bit while Sora was a Heartless and lost himself to the darkness. I believe that when Sora was reshapen, or reawakened, by Kairi, he received those few memories of Twilight Town that Roxas had gained in that short time. So, that's how I believe he even had those memories.

And where was it said that he started to have dreams of Sora during his time in Organization XIII? I believe I have possibly seen that, but don't remember if it was confirmed so if you could back that up I'd greatly appreciate it.

And I'm willing to admit that Roxas was regaining some memories, thus possibly why he HAD to reunite with Sora, but if that's the case, I believe that Xion and Roxas both are gaining the memories. Her gaining memories just fits her character and the whole game extremely well, and her and Roxas both gaining the memories seems pretty possible. So there's a thing I'm more than willing to tweak about my theory. ^_^ Still believe that Xion is recovering Sora's memories somehow, though only some if Roxas is getting the others.

Some memories were coming to be, and that
wasn't suppose to happen. That is how it
came to be.~

What?

A

Audo

The fact that Nami can even manipulate the memories of Roxas shows that his memories are stored within Sora in some way.
She can only manipulate the memories of Sora and those aligned with him via their hearts. Roxas has no heart. Yet Nami could manipulate his memories with ease. Seems to suggest that all of Roxas' memories are stored within Sora's Heart.
And why on earth would the memories Roxas had gained been given back to Sora when Sora was deheartlessed? If Roxas was already born at that time, it isnt like they would just magically be ripped from him and sent to Sora. Plus, if that were the case, then Roxas wouldnt have been able to even remember joining the Organization. Since he joined immediately when he woke up, if those memories simply went flying back to Sora, he would have no recollection of every joining.

There are more holes in your theory than otherwise.

Also, there isnt even anything to suggest that memories can just "leak" out of someone's heart. and float to some random black-haired Nobody.

EDIT:
-What triggered Roxas' seperation from the Organization?

Nomura: Because he kept having recurring dreams of Sora, someone he didn't know, he felt he needed to leave the Organization to find out who these people he didn't know were.
Also, more that suggests that Roxas was the one receiving Sora's memories:
---Will Sora and Riku appear at all...?
Hasegawa: Because I think the players know that Riku is destined to fight against Roxas, that scene will appear by all means. And about Sora's situation, he's sleeping and rebuilding his memory, so we're considering a system that shows every important point of his memory. It's still in an idea stage, but we want a system to emphasize the surface connection of Roxas and Sora.

Axie

The fact that Nami can even manipulate the memories of Roxas shows that his memories are stored within Sora in some way.

When does she do this? The "process is affecting Roxas"--Namine is not directly involved in his dreams or what little recollections he is experiencing.

And why on earth would the memories Roxas had gained been given back to Sora when Sora was deheartlessed? If Roxas was already born at that time, it isnt like they would just magically be ripped from him and sent to Sora. Plus, if that were the case, then Roxas wouldnt have been able to even remember joining the Organization. Since he joined immediately when he woke up, if those memories simply went flying back to Sora, he would have no recollection of every joining.

I see no other explanation as yet for HIM being the only one who doesn't recall anything about his other. The rest of the Organization has no trouble, and what is it that distinguishes them from Roxas? The fact that Kairi was able to beat back the darkness and Sora was restored. The same goes for Namine.

Also, there isnt even anything to suggest that memories can just "leak" out of someone's heart. and float to some random black-haired Nobody.

I highly doubt that Xion is "some random black-haired Nobody" when Xigbar is calling her "special" just like Roxas and Namine. Whether the memories are leaking or not, SOMETHING is happening, XION is involved, and SURELY she cannot endure it.

Mikazuki

As said above, Namine never directly influenced Roxas' memories. He was affected by the process, and that's all.

When I said that the memories were returned to Sora...That was bad wording on my part, so my mistake. Sorry. What I meant was that Sora had the same memories that Roxas had achieved during that short time. So, he basically had a small taste of Twilight Town by somehow cloning and claiming memories that Roxas had obtained during his small time of being born. Although this is starting to derail from my theory as I'm trying to focus more on Xion so I don't wanna get into further detail. >.<

And according to what has been brought up, there aren't any holes in my theory. There are blotches, as in unknown events that make what I suggest possible and not possible due to there being several other options, but we cannot be sure, but isn't that what a theory is?

And if you really think that Xion is just some random Nobody you're out of your mind. Sure, she just happens to look like Kairi and Namine and can wield the Keyblade...And just disregard that Nomura has stated that she's a special Nobody with a special birth...<.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back