• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's masculinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Smh at people actually looking at this.

People these days come up with anything to make them feel popular

ansem13

The pic may look weird, but the actual co-op move is awesome. After dancing, ghosts appear and Sora does this awesome sideways flip into the air, then lands and shoots lightning everywhere!

Black-Abyss

I think it's cute!(Oo0o can you tell if im jokeing?!)Whats so bad about a skeleton and a pretty boy having a fun time together...err...dancing?

RikuSora

They're just doing a cha cha cha! Everybody wants do dance sometimes, and Sora wanted to dance at that day with Jack! So what? Leave the dancing boy alone.

bogus283

TheKH2Kid said:
What is masculinity?>.> Do not ask 11 year olds such big words!!!!!!*sits in corner and sucks thumb*GO AWAY*finds box of cookies and eats*
But anyways that picture is Wrong.It looks as if Jack wants to interact s**ually with Sora...And that isn't right,is it kids?
Kids:NOW WE NOW!
Gi-Joe:And knowing is only half the battle!
Kids:GI-JOE!!!!!!!!!!(arealamericanhero)
Anyways,that picture is very wrong and disturbing...SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN POSTING THIS.This topic should be closed,dumped into the trash,lite on fire,crushed,tossed into the ocean,and nuked.But of course,that would kill a lot of people >.>Yes I am weird.Thanks for noticing! Anyways sorry for being wetawded.Seriously,now I'll be serious.That is a wrong picture,and insanehikari's sig and avatar is wrong as well...and now we know!
... the govenment used to test nuclear weaponry in the ocean all teh time. then environmentallists complained about residual radiation and fallout. anyway that probably would kill anybody, it would just be completely unnecessesary.

I'm not fruity, and I'd dance with jack skellington. i mean. its jack skellington? who wouldnt? also, NMBC is a musical. they dance alot. so it makes sence for a co-op move to include dance...

Last edited:

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I would dance with Jack Skellington! :D We can all dance together and have like... a big danceathon and everyone will be happy! *shot*

I'm so making that scan into a signature. xD Real men dance, dang-eth ye!

KaiRiSo

Now, what exactly is supposed to be wrong with this picture? It's not like they're kissing or anything.

AngelJade

*Chokes on her potato* holy poo, that's strange looking. Poor Sora everyone's gonna think he's gay or something now. *Shakes her and and slowly walks away trying to get the image out of her head.*

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, what is wrong with this picture? Just a move...is not like Donald's suspicions of Sora being bipolar are true, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back