• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's masculinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
"And Insanehikari or whatever, what is up with your sig and avatar? "

It's my favorite pairing. Plenty of people have their OTPs as sig/avatar.

...so why IS this such a big deal, anyway. D: It's just a co-op move...

E

Eclipse

hey hey hey! all i meant to say was that the posts are exaggerated.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
アクラ said:
Read the first friggin post. And "OMG, FortuneCookie said we we immature! What will we ever do?" -_-

I did. You wanted to know why someone would take a shot of this. It's to show one of the co op moves. And to the ones who thought they saw this somewhere else, IT IS. This was in a scan about a month or two ago.

insanehikari said:
How is it sick..? o_O; It's just a screenshot of two fictional characters dancing. (Oh noes. The horror.) Nothing really sick or twisted about it..

Exactly.

Last edited:

文偉立

newb programmer
The thread wasn't supposed to be a Homosexual Sora thread, this was just saying how or WHY the person decided to take the picture JUST then to have Sora and Jack hold each other. In fact, it makes me wonder out of all of Tetsuya Nomura's career in Combat Scenario (as well as his other careers among S-E), he had to make a move have such a weird attack.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
アクラ said:
The thread wasn't supposed to be a Homosexual Sora thread, this was just saying how or WHY the person decided to take the picture JUST then to have Sora and Jack hold each other. In fact, it makes me wonder out of all of Tetsuya Nomura's career in Combat Scenario (as well as his other careers among S-E), he had to make a move have such a weird attack.

This is the third time I'm saying it. It's so we can see the co op move and it just happens to involve dancing.

文偉立

newb programmer
FortuneCookie said:
This is the third time I'm saying it. It's so we can see the co op move and it just happens to involve dancing.

AND I'm saying it for the fourth time, I'm not trying to say it's a homosexual thread.

°Kaarix.˚

Uhm... interesting picture. And I do question Sora and Riku's sexual preference every now and then. : P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back