• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's masculinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderngKeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
TheKH2Kid said:
What is masculinity?>.> Do not ask 11 year olds such big words!!!!!!*sits in corner and sucks thumb*GO AWAY*finds box of cookies and eats*
But anyways that picture is Wrong.It looks as if Jack wants to interact s**ually with Sora...And that isn't right,is it kids?
Kids:NOW WE NOW!
Gi-Joe:And knowing is only half the battle!
Kids:GI-JOE!!!!!!!!!!(arealamericanhero)
Anyways,that picture is very wrong and disturbing...SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN POSTING THIS.This topic should be closed,dumped into the trash,lite on fire,crushed,tossed into the ocean,and nuked.But of course,that would kill a lot of people >.>Yes I am weird.Thanks for noticing!:D Anyways sorry for being wetawded.Seriously,now I'll be serious.That is a wrong picture,and insanehikari's sig and avatar is wrong as well...and now we know!

It means his level of manliness
there masculine which means man or male
feminine- which means girl
A feminine guy is a sissy, gay, or not very manly
A masculine girl is a tomboy, fighter, body builds,

I didn't know sorry could do the waltz, i wonder where he learned it
probably from beast

文偉立

newb programmer
Mika Kisaragi said:
I don't see what's wrong with it...Jack isn't even human...you people are perverts for even thinking such weird thoughts.

Chtt, I wasn't even thinking that in the first place. Not the purpose of this thread. Why would I post something perverted? -_-

When i saw that Gimmick pic, I swear, I see Sora's masculinity plummet

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
That was from one of the scans way back then. For the ones who say "OMG!11!! dAts lyK so0oO0 wrong!!11!1 wtf?!?!?111111!!!" you are so imature. It's just a co op move, no need to think of it in another way >.>

文偉立

newb programmer
FortuneCookie said:
That was from one of the scans way back then. For the ones who say "OMG!11!! dAts lyK so0oO0 wrong!!11!1 wtf?!?!?111111!!!" you are so imature. It's just a co op move, no need to think of it in another way >.>

Read the first friggin post. And "OMG, FortuneCookie said we we immature! What will we ever do?" -_-

chasingdusk

It's funny how people are freaking out over this screen shot, lol. And we all know it's an old one, so why didn't we freak out when it first surfaced?

And, why did Jack and Sora have to dance to do a co-op move? You would think that they would do something else like burst out of graves or something. But then again, Jack could be an avid ballroom dancer for all we know....

Tobari-Chan

Yeah it is weird how people are freaking out over this pic now and not when it released.-_-;
Yeah,it still confuses me why did the have to dance as a co-op move...Oh well,we'll find out soon enough.

文偉立

newb programmer
chasingdusk said:
It's funny how people are freaking out over this screen shot, lol. And we all know it's an old one, so why didn't we freak out when it first surfaced?

And, why did Jack and Sora have to dance to do a co-op move? You would think that they would do something else like burst out of graves or something. But then again, Jack could be an avid ballroom dancer for all we know....

Actually, i just posted it. Didn't mean to start a "tremor". In fact, the reactions are being a bit exaggerated

chasingdusk

アクラ said:
Actually, i just posted it. Didn't mean to start a "tremor". In fact, the reactions are being a bit exaggerated

Lol, yes, they aren't they? So, you're saying that this a screen cap you ripped from the game directly? Because I could of sworn there was a promotional picture that looked just like it.

E

Eclipse

Ok first of all why are ya'll making it such a big deal it's just a co-op move. it's not "gay" or anything. Maybe they thought a dance would be a creative co-op move. We all know that Sora wants kairi and that's the end of it. lol. And Insanehikari or whatever, what is up with your sig and avatar? lol. i realize sora's holding hands with riku, but its a sign of them being best friends not gay for those of ya'll who think that it's "lyk omg so friggin naztey i cud barff soraz gayy omg lyk grozz!". puhleaze...sora wants kairi, and riku duz too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back