• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's masculinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
fam08.jpg

Um...I'm sorry if this pic is old..especially since I already KNOW it's old but...look at it...I mean...god...No...Close this if you feel like it but...it makes me wonder why the person who took the screenshot decided to take it right then so it would make it look like Jack was holding Sora's waist...

tdude_6

AAAAAHHHHH! ok seriously, that is seriously way over the line! I mean ah! and yea Jack is holding sora in a dance position

Aros123

oooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy, that's weird

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
What is masculinity?>.> Do not ask 11 year olds such big words!!!!!!*sits in corner and sucks thumb*GO AWAY*finds box of cookies and eats*
But anyways that picture is Wrong.It looks as if Jack wants to interact s**ually with Sora...And that isn't right,is it kids?
Kids:NOW WE NOW!
Gi-Joe:And knowing is only half the battle!
Kids:GI-JOE!!!!!!!!!!(arealamericanhero)
Anyways,that picture is very wrong and disturbing...SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN POSTING THIS.This topic should be closed,dumped into the trash,lite on fire,crushed,tossed into the ocean,and nuked.But of course,that would kill a lot of people >.>Yes I am weird.Thanks for noticing!:D Anyways sorry for being wetawded.Seriously,now I'll be serious.That is a wrong picture,and insanehikari's sig and avatar is wrong as well...and now we know!

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hmm. Weird. What's that move supposed to be? The Dance of Death?

文偉立

newb programmer
TheKH2Kid said:
What is masculinity?>.> Do not ask 11 year olds such big words!!!!!!*sits in corner and sucks thumb*GO AWAY*finds box of cookies and eats*
But anyways that picture is Wrong.It looks as if Jack wants to interact s**ually with Sora...And that isn't right,is it kids?
Kids:NOW WE NOW!
Gi-Joe:And knowing is only half the battle!
Kids:GI-JOE!!!!!!!!!!(arealamericanhero)
Anyways,that picture is very wrong and disturbing...SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN POSTING THIS.This topic should be closed,dumped into the trash,lite on fire,crushed,tossed into the ocean,and nuked.But of course,that would kill a lot of people >.>Yes I am weird.Thanks for noticing!:D Anyways sorry for being wetawded.Seriously,now I'll be serious.That is a wrong picture,and insanehikari's sig and avatar is wrong as well...and now we know!

It's late, kid. Go to bed.

As for Bhk3, I'm not a perv -_-. And besides, wth you even talking about? o.o

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
(Don't be hatin' on the sig and avatar D:)

Anway, I'm pretty sure that move is called "Finale"
Just as a note, the last sentence of my last post was actually serious. I kinda realized it sounded joke-ish... >_> *shot* I think dancing guys are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back