• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Magnet Ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Like Or Dislike

• Like the ability

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Dislike the ability

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Yesterday when the site was down I was browsing through the site and stumbled upon this. Today I checked about 10 pgs ago and people talked about stuff it was involved with, but never really got into it. So I feel this is the best time to bring it up.

Magnet Ability:

"As we have seen in the previous scan, when using the Magnet ability, a flash of light dazzles upon use, which then attracts your enemies toward you to make it easier for you to strike at them. On the other hand, reflect is a magic barrier that surrounds the body, which can allow Sora to withstand attacks for a short period of time. "

It sort of reminds you of Star Wars doesn't it?
I bolded what was said earlier.
If this is old I can trust you guys to complain.......some more:D

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I wonder if there will be a 'Protect' as well. Then you could use all three and be invincible. XD

That ability will be handy when you have enemies that run around a lot, or when you're really powerful and want to end the battle quickly.

AForgottenMemory

Well i can't really comment on this move until i've tried it out. It sounds pretty good but it could still go either way.

crowmaster

nightmare dragon said:
well it does remembers me the force of star wars but you also mention that when you used the shield can you move with it???( yeah i know it all out of the theme):D

plz don't talk about the star wars' game, it was the worst movie-based game i've played since that crappy hercules' game for PS1...

cloud@omnislash

AForgottenMemory said:
Well i can't really comment on this move until i've tried it out. It sounds pretty good but it could still go either way.

Your not going to be able to try out for awhile lol.
I don't see combining magic being one of the aspects in KH2 but it could happen.
If we had items like Aura and Holy War then I'd be convivced.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dude think about it

you use magnet ability and beat the SH*T out of them and then when they try to hit you use reflect UBER COMBO ANYONE?

cloud@omnislash

pwn3d to the max said:
dude think about it

you use magnet ability and beat the SH*T out of them and then when they try to hit you use reflect UBER COMBO ANYONE?

That would be tight but c'mon it would be a catch to like a huggggggge consumption of mp. And yeah you could call that a combo but that would be a more manual/seperate type thing instead of pressing a sequence of buttons and Voila you got a serious combo........with magic.
Plus reflect is more like a magic skill unless in the abilities menu you could equip it.
Think Auto-reflect or Auto-Haste.
Enough dreamin they're going to first see how we react to combos with party members before anything else especially magic which is not the common interest among our peers.

moogles

Magnet can't be any worse than Stop or Gravity. I hated those spells. I can count on one hand the amount of times I casted Stop during my 500 hours of playing KH.

cloud@omnislash

Actually it's no where near as bad as those two.
i found a lil bit of more info. There probably be a picture in the next magazine because the previous one showed reflect.
During the game it will probably be introduced to you in the Alantica world.(that's in my opinion)
You should be able to use it on airborne and grounded enemies.
Hopefully when your in a fusion it would help alot in cutting the wasted time you would be using chasing enemies down.
Also you can't use it on any bosses.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
That would be tight but c'mon it would be a catch to like a huggggggge consumption of mp. And yeah you could call that a combo but that would be a more manual/seperate type thing instead of pressing a sequence of buttons and Voila you got a serious combo........with magic.
Plus reflect is more like a magic skill unless in the abilities menu you could equip it.
Think Auto-reflect or Auto-Haste.
Enough dreamin they're going to first see how we react to combos with party members before anything else especially magic which is not the common interest among our peers.
it is basically the same as the mp rage, mp haste, ars arcanum or any other ablities combo that is out there... that combo pwns

the magnet ability is good because you can jump your enemies and then reflect the DAMAGE(physical and magical) dealt to you so you can never lose and with the mp rage, mp haste etc. thing out there you can't lose lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back