• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras Level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperlyGenetic

I'm on the second go around to The Nightmare Before Christmas stage, and I realized Sora is only at level 38, that doesn't seem that great to me :thumbdown: What level did you have Sora at for the final stages? I'm thinking about trying to level him up before I'd get to the final stage, so what would you recommend? Thank youuu!

UnseenPenguin

38's not that out of wack, i was 43 if I remember correctly when i was there.Except I like to fight everything and sometimes just go and train in places...

Best training spot for starting pro-magic people is top of the lion king mountain, equip gull wing and turn off donalds heal. Then get to low HP and spam Magnet, if you have Critical EXP boost (or something like that) turn it on, along with the thing that makes lots of orbs drop.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah It's not hard to beat the org if you start from about level like 45 and hte as you keep going go on to Xemnas at about level 50, lol I lately have been training a bit more, only to make he gaming experience more fun but it's all up to you.

Bh325

That's not so bad level. I was around lvl 40 when I went to Halloween/Christmas town the second time. But you might have to train a little before you go fight the organization. But don't worry, it's not too hard. :)

Stars

リク
I'm on the second go around to The Nightmare Before Christmas stage, and I realized Sora is only at level 38, that doesn't seem that great to me :thumbdown: What level did you have Sora at for the final stages? I'm thinking about trying to level him up before I'd get to the final stage, so what would you recommend? Thank youuu!

Final stage = TWTNW ? I was there when i was 50 ++ in critical mode and i beat Xemnas is like 57 lvl

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, on proud mode I fought Xemnas at lvl45 or something like that. That was the first time in my whole life he actually beat me XP. On Normal mode it's a joke...

But yeah it's ok to be there at lvl 38 ^^

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I finished the game at level 43, also defeating sephiroth at level 42 [after 1 million tries].

At first I didn't have patience for the game. I didn't care much about leveling up, I just wanted to see cutscenes, and follow the story.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I finished the game at level 43, also defeating sephiroth at level 42 [after 1 million tries].

At first I didn't have patience for the game. I didn't care much about leveling up, I just wanted to see cutscenes, and follow the story.

R u serrioius?!?!? I can't beat the guy at level 62! I guess I give up waaaayy too fast! I get bored of dying after about 3 tries lol... I feel like saying... "Weeell It's not that important..." There's always youtube :thumbsup: lol

E

Eternal Oblivion

lol in nightmare before christmas i was like 28 or something cuz i wanna get along with the game lol

Awards
Yeah, as long as you are at least on lvl. 49 or 50 when you're at the last world, you should be good. Once you actually fight Xemnas, you probably would've leveled(if that's a word) up about two or three times by then anyway.

Kunoke

38's not that out of wack, i was 43 if I remember correctly when i was there.Except I like to fight everything and sometimes just go and train in places...

Best training spot for starting pro-magic people is top of the lion king mountain, equip gull wing and turn off donalds heal. Then get to low HP and spam Magnet, if you have Critical EXP boost (or something like that) turn it on, along with the thing that makes lots of orbs drop.

Actually that's the best place period. I got to 99 in an extremely short time there and I picked both defensive items as Roxas.

Anyway. Lets see....when I got to TWTNW I was about level 54. And I believe my game was elapsed at around 45 hours, a few hours of which were just the game sitting there cause I left to do stuff. But I do a lot of extra stuff in the game and don't go right through it so that's probably why.

redprint

I'm about 52/53 when I face Xemnas.
It's an all-out, desperately trying to find every chest and finish every mini game challenge. And the final battle goes smoothly.

But when I was 45 (haven't finished Pride Land), I just can't beat Xigbar. More because I was terribly strategized (sp?) but level affects as well. Perhaps.

saq78642

The first time I played I was at 50 at TWTNW (Proud)
At my second file I was at pride lands for the second time (right when you fight Groundshaker) I was at 36 :cursing: and I couldn't beat it. (Proud)
My third file I spammed leveling up at Roxas's third day before you face Twilight Thorn, I fought the nobodies, went back to the save point and kepp spamming this and I'm now at LV 21 at Roxas's third day (Proud):thumbsup:
I have never played any other mode than Proud. I always go for the hardest!

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

HyperlyGenetic

Thank you guys for your help :thumbsup: Since I have to still go through the Pride Lands and Twilight Town before I go to fight Xemnas I shouldn't have to do to much training to get my level around what was suggested. BTW, I'm on normal mode so I think I'll shoot for a goal of level 45-50 ^^

shadywinters

Awards

I was around ,my 40's then. This is about my 3rd or 4th time playing kingdom Hearts 2.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back