• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soras kh3 costume

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Knight

American Person
About another month and a few days 'til KH2 releases. I wonder what Sora would look like in a pair of long jeans and a long jacket. I wonder Halley Joel Osment looks like now?

XIIII

I heard that if there is a kh3 it will take place before the events in kh1.It wont have anything to do with Sora. It will be about Xehanort and how he became interested in the darkness. Proof? If you saw the end of kh2 it says Memory of Xehanort. It will tell about the 2 legends of how the keyblade was used for good and evil.

obilivonkeeper

XIIII said:
I heard that if there is a kh3 it will take place before the events in kh1.It wont have anything to do with Sora. It will be about Xehanort and how he became interested in the darkness. Proof? If you saw the end of kh2 it says Memory of Xehanort. It will tell about the 2 legends of how the keyblade was used for good and evil.
you known u just spoilled half of the country right.:eek:

文偉立

newb programmer
Hmm...a KH3 thread on a KH2 section... perhaps a move to the Forum Insanity or Video Games Section would be nice.

Then again, we all do wish for a new Sora look in KH3. Afterall (highlight to read; spoiler written here), the knights in the secret ending of KH2 are wearing armor and just as the cloaks in KH2 inspired Sora's black clothes, Sora may wear a slight modification of armory.

^Do not quote me on it or the message will be uncovered to others.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
seriously this is crazy, we dont even know if he will be in the game or, like i always say, movie. if he is in the game, he should keep the cloths so he can drive, but then get armour attachments like in Jak 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back