• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soras KH clothes in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

lol i know this is obvious but i just wanted to talk about it....when sora is in twilight town in his kh clothes...his shorts are realli...short...like short shorts you know...i dunno just wanna talk about his change in clothes i think he looks much better in his new clothes lol....when u watch cutscenes wit the drive forms it looks weird thou...also...damn u sora for being COMPLETLEY HAIRLESS (except for your head) but thats what i like about games...all the char are perfect...no ****in body hair..damn hayne and siefer...lol i wish i was like that....lol newayz gimme ur thoughts...

B

bettermanlamia

*sigh* yea i guess ur right, i mean would u want to put body hair on a characters legs???? NOOOO

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
★SoRa★ said:
lol i know this is obvious but i just wanted to talk about it....when sora is in twilight town in his kh clothes...his shorts are realli...short...like short shorts you know...i dunno just wanna talk about his change in clothes i think he looks much better in his new clothes lol....when u watch cutscenes wit the drive forms it looks weird thou...also...damn u sora for being COMPLETLEY HAIRLESS (except for your head) but thats what i like about games...all the char are perfect...no ****in body hair..damn hayne and siefer...lol i wish i was like that....lol newayz gimme ur thoughts...

The reason his clothes are small is because he was getting his memories rearranged in that pod for a year. He had to grow.

★SoRa★

i know WHYY they are short...just noticing...damn i wanna b perfect 2!!! WAAAAAHHH btw cud u imagine sora doing karaoke? haha

kh2luva

lol sora does do karaoke in the atlantic world and yeah they have to put every single character sooooooo perfect :mad:
(ps i asked a mod to help me delete my second post)

Last edited:

kh2luva

sora does do karaoke in atlantic and yea why do they have to put them sooooo perfect

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Riku's Twilight said:
The reason his clothes are small is because he was getting his memories rearranged in that pod for a year. He had to grow.

HE WAS IN THE POD 4 A YEAR? oh.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Why dont u shave your hair then if your so damn jealous

New2Ya

I'm lost...
★SoRa★ said:
WTF?!!! Hahaha and youre wrong as well, because Seifer has body hair on his "belly", lol... Seriously, udner his bellybutton he has hair... (I thought it was his super logn belly button at first, but its not apparently...)

★SoRa★

Vzam said:
Why dont u shave your hair then if your so damn jealous

i wud shave it but i have like arm hair nd everywhere else so if i shave my pits or another part of my pubes it looks wierd am i rite? newayz seifer does not have belly hair!!!! *rushes to vids to chek* .....HE DOES NOT IT IS HIS BELLY BUTTON!!! show me where U see hair...impossible

Roxas

so perfect, and he must have a big wang with those big feet lol. they are always so perfect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back