• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceTwilight

I know this might be a dumb question, but what is the keychain on Sora's Ultima Weapon from the KH2? I cant see what it is.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Y6PJjkBr.png

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Terra%27s_Keyblade.jpg

bbsoddsymbol.jpg

...I just noticed it kind of looks like Terra's Keyblade in the middle, underneath all the shooting stars.
And the "Heart" at the end of the blade kind of looks like TAV's emblem.
Color wise yes the inside does look like his keyblade. And the hearts are similar. But it reminds me more of Xemnas's knight form. With the crown like spikes at the all over the weapon

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
...I just noticed it kind of looks like Terra's Keyblade in the middle, underneath all the shooting stars.
And the "Heart" at the end of the blade kind of looks like TAV's emblem.

I presume that the underlying design was used as a base for it, perhaps along with several other keyblades. Considering how many reused designs we can spot throughout Kingdom Hearts, I'm sure that it was purely coincidence, as with the keychain's resemblance to TAV's emblem. I seriously doubt that Nomura and the other designers would spend that much time and effort in creating hundreds of unique keyblade designs.

DarkRoxasNobody

Terra%27s_Keyblade.jpg

bbsoddsymbol.jpg

Color wise yes the inside does look like his keyblade. And the hearts are similar. But it reminds me more of Xemnas's knight form. With the crown like spikes at the all over the weapon

This is Xemnas's knight form right? Even if it isn't look at the ends of his arms. It looks like Sora's crown charm. And on the back of him, it looks like he has a uncompleted upside down Nobody sign. It also has some more of Sora's crown charms on his back.
rip2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back