• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Keyblade, Mickey's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

Most of you have noticed and noted that Mickey's keyblade is the inverted version of Sora's keyblade, why?

I believe the to close the door to darkness and open the door to light, these two keyblades are required. This is why Mickey has protected Sora, he needs that keyblade, to help diminish the heartless and save all the worlds.

I have one question though, Sora is the warrior to light I believe. Well, I have heard that the organisation (lol yell at me for spelling kinda tired) use the power of twilight. (I didnt want to get a GBA just to play COM) That is why Mickey said choose neither light or dark. But Why?

Hm, I thought about this and now I believe that there is a third keyblade needed to close the door of darkness and open light. What could this third power be, you ask. Darkness, this is where Riku comes into play. He choose darkness before and still will have it in him. So he has the ability to wield a keyblade, he will recieve a keyblade of darkness. THat keyblade I believe to be the one to open peoples hearts.

So, Mickey hangs around Riku because he needs Riku, and he protects Sora because he needs Sora.

I have one more question though, KingdomHearts has usely used the number 4 in various situations. Who would be the fourth? BHK! Now he's twilight though, how could he be the fourth power if Mickey is the fourth. You dont need BHK to close it, you need him to protect Sora.

Some of this information I got off of the CurseKeyblade or w/e his name was, and some of it is just my feelings and thoughts.

Now it's your turn to fand my flaws a prove this theory is wrong!

I agree with you with "I believe the to close the door to darkness and open the door to light, these two keyblades are required. This is why Mickey has protected Sora, he needs that keyblade, to help diminish the heartless and save all the worlds." To keys of revesed powers unlock the 1 heart

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lipiscurrit said:
I have one question though, Sora is the warrior to light I believe.
That's not a question! Liar...

Anyway, well, maybe. They say BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, and since BHK wears light clothes (well, actually he wears dark and light, leaving the question if there's another), Sora might very well be the dark side.

Well, I have heard that the organisation use the power of twilight.
Twilight isn't a "power", it's a path. A path chosen by those caught in the middle.

That is why Mickey said choose neither light or dark. But Why?
Well, maybe you should've gotten CoM, then you'd know.

Counterpart

Master T said:
Twilight isn't a "power", it's a path. A path chosen by those caught in the middle.

Twilight is a power undiscovered and fully mastered...unlike light and darkness wihich have already been mastered and discovered.

As for your theory Lupuscurrit after playing KH its actually quite a common sense that those two keyblades are needed and are part of closing the door to darkness as well as opening the door to light...If another keyblade needed who knows because we have yet to see/find the door to the light so one can only assume another keyblade is needed to open that door.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
splatt said:
Master T, I agree with the theory that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. There are 4 keyblades need to unlock the heart because the heart holds 4 sides. Present (Sora), Light (Mickey), Dark (Riku) and the place in-between a.k.a. Twilight (BHK).
Okay, we said that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, right? So where do you get the idea that the heart has four sides? When you say "other" side, that means there's only 2 sides.

And Mickey is traveling the path of Twilight, saying that he can't be just light. And Twilight is in between light and dark, not light, dark, and "present".

(sigh) Some people need to know what they're saying before saying it...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont think that the BHK isnt the other side of sora's heart he is his own person. the only relation he has to Sora is that they are both keyblade weilders and may in KH2 become good friends. BHK is his own person there are 4 keyblade wielders that we know of and there aare four worlds that we know of. out of those 4 worlds there are 4 keyblades . we know that Mickey said that he got the keyblade from one of those worlds but which one exactly we dont know ( it could be the world of darkness, light, twilight but i think it is the present world but im not sure) Riku's i think is from the world of darkness, Sora from the world of light (most likely) and BHK from the world in-between. thats my theory however.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Because Tetsuya Nomura even SAID so.

And by the way:

You said:
i dont think that the BHK isnt the other side of sora's heart he is his own person.
That's a double negative. So basically you just said "I do think that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart he is his own person", a sentence that doesn't make sense at all.

You see, normally in an internet forum we require some people to use a basic form of common sense called grammar. This will make you look less dumb, and people will understand what you're saying. Thank you.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
oh sorry for the bad grammar i cant type very well. i meant that the BHK is his own person and is not the other side of sora's heart. lol. and if u are saying Nomura said that the BHK is the other side of sora's heart then i think u are mistaken.

Reverse Dragon

I know I posted something on this before...damned thread went missing...I'll fix this post in a minute and put up something along the lines of what I said before...gotta watch a KH trailer!

My theory on Mickey's Keyblade (it may not be as good but its mine and I'm proud of it)
Mickey's Keyblade has Gold Mickey head attatched to the end so its only natural for tthe Keyblade to have a Certain Strength as well as Certain look, the chain is also gold (??importance??) . Sora's Kingdom Keyblade has a Mickey Blue attached to the end with a silver chain (of??importance??) giving it a Differant look and Strength level.

Master T said:
You see, normally in an internet forum we require some people to use a basic form of common sense called grammar. This will make you look less dumb, and people will understand what you're saying. Thank you.
THANK GOD another person besides me want people to be grammatically correct ( I haven't noticedcd anyone else yet)

UnkownSora21 said:
oh sorry for the bad grammar i cant type very well. i meant that the BHK is his own person and is not the other side of sora's heart. lol. and if u are saying Nomura said that the BHK is the other side of sora's heart then i think u are mistaken.
As master T said "Uhh...No"

In <Begin of Spoiler> Chain of Memories Vexen takes Sora to Twilight town and even SAYS that "the otherside of his heart" knows it! and Vexen was trying to screw up Marluxia's plan by revealing everything he can to Sora...but Axel silenced him <End of Spoiler>

Hope I helped!!

Last edited:

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow. Thank you for proving that heaven DOES exist.

Reverse Dragon said:
As master T said "Uhh...No"

In <Begin of Spoiler> Chain of Memories Vexen takes Sora to Twilight town and even SAYS that "the otherside of his heart" knows it! and Vexen was trying to screw up Marluxia's plan by revealing everything he can to Sora...but Axel silenced him <End of Spoiler>

Hope I helped!!
You sure did. THAT'S where I remember it from! Thanks, man. You are SO on my buddy list.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
It doesnt matter if Twilight Town is thew other side of Sora's heart. if thats the case then it must be the other side of Mickey's and Riku's heart if they can go there. that does not mean that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart. Give me some real proof please before you start trying to disprove my theories. sorry to sound rude i am just trying to state my opinion

sillypieman

silly man i made a thread pretty much just like this. anyway in regard to the riku being darkness thing, at the end of COM (yes I know you don't have it i am just telling you nicely and not flaming you) Riku says that he is going to take the road to dawn. (i am pretty sure it is dawn not twilight...correct me if im wrong). so yeah.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
UnkownSora21 said:
i agree with you the only thing they have in common is a keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back