• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's in-game sound clips?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

Is there any place where I can download a sound file containing all of Soras in-game battle quotes? ("Hah!!" "Back off" "This is it!!" "Give me strength!!" etc.)
And I mean actual soundclips ripped straight from the games programming (instead of of just being taken from gameplay videos and such).

tomasmccann

Awards
You can just record the tv sound output by connecting an RCA-to-stereojack cable to your tv on one end, and to the computer's audio input on the other end. Just record your gameplay audio with any recording program while attacking or breaking into drive forms, or anything that triggers Sora's battle quotes. Be sure that Sora is in "Betwixt & Between" which has no music therefore you will have clear recordings. By the way be sure that you are recording the main SOUND INPUT of your PC, and not the microphone input, it have a weaker signal capture. Also, if you have a desktop computer that is far from your PS2, you can simply attach the console to a mains socket beside the PC, and just connect the audio cable. You don't really need a tv if you can work out what you're doing by heaaring the sounds. That's how i recorded my orchestral Hikari :)

Santuary

You can just record the tv sound output by connecting an RCA-to-stereojack cable to your tv on one end, and to the computer's audio input on the other end. Just record your gameplay audio with any recording program while attacking or breaking into drive forms, or anything that triggers Sora's battle quotes. Be sure that Sora is in "Betwixt & Between" which has no music therefore you will have clear recordings. By the way be sure that you are recording the main SOUND INPUT of your PC, and not the microphone input, it have a weaker signal capture. Also, if you have a desktop computer that is far from your PS2, you can simply attach the console to a mains socket beside the PC, and just connect the audio cable. You don't really need a tv if you can work out what you're doing by heaaring the sounds. That's how i recorded my orchestral Hikari :)

Ah man, I don't think I have the software for that kinda thing!! (I've never done anything like that before). Well, thnx for the long explination anyway, much appreciated.

Ness

You can just place your camera right beside the TV and start playing and recording and later convert the file into an .mp3 file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back