• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Here is the next chapter...:D...:

Chapter 5

(Kairi): So WHAT is all this about!?
(Ansem): Well...You see_
(Merlin): let me tell her. I'm the best one for that job I think...
(Ansem): No!...Remember what happened to Yuna!
(Merlin):But...That...cough...That was her own fault...Now!...Let me speak!...
*Turns to Kairi*...You see my dear...We need Sora to do a job for us...He have to stop
the mighty Xinrelm...He is a new villan, who showed up recently to enslave the world_
(Ansem): WorldS...You forgot the S!
(Merlin): No I didn't!
(Ansem): Yes you did!
(Merlin): Didn't!
(Ansem): Did!
(Merlin): Shot up old man!
(Ansem): I'm not old, and I'm not a m.....Oh...Forget it...
(Kairi): If you needed Sora, then you could just have asked him to help you!!!
(Merlin): ......................................
(Ansem): HEHAHAHAHA!!! That's what I told you! Let's just walk up to him and ask him,
but you said "Nooooooooo!...Let's capture him, put him in a box with water, and then spank
him until he agrees to help us"...
(Merlin): ......But it was Leons idea...
(Ansem): ......Leon?!...He's a homo...Didn't you know?
(Merlin): I did, and for your information...He's a good homo!
(Ansem): What did you just say?!
(Merlin):.......Nothing......Forget it...
(Ansem): Have you_
(Merlin): No!
(Ansem): Yes you have...
(Merlin): Shot up you unfair old stupid old fool!
(Ansem): Unfair? Old?...Now you've done it! I warned you!

Ansem and Merlin begins to fight, and you can hear them shout the most weird things at
each other
Cid, who have been sitting and thinking by the big monitor, walks over to Kairi

(Cid): *To Kairi*...Have you?....Do you?....Ever seen Pokemon?...
(Kairi):......???...What kind of stuff is you on?
(Cid): You tell me...*Laughs*...Hihihihihi!!!
(Merlin): *In the background*...Big fool!
(Kairi): You're weird...
(Ansem): Beardman!
(Cid): So I've been told...
(Merlin): Birdhair!!!
(kairi): Right...
(Ansem): Ohhh...Now you've done it!

From the dark corner of the room

(Cloud): If you want a hero, then I will help you save the world!

Everyone looks at each other...Even Merlin and Ansem stops fighting each other...

(All): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're kidding right?...You're so funny Cloud...You...
HAHAHAHA...A hero?...HAHAHAHAHA
(Cloud): ...No respect.................

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
Me and my friends Sacred Sora and Tsora are the owners of this fanfic... They deserve as much credit as i do in writing this Fanfic.

Credit? You want CREDIT for writing this piece of garbage? It's the same as every other freaking 'comedy' fanfic in the section, I could find three threads right now with the exact same storyline. And it wasn't funny the first time.

I'll refrain form the lengthy flaming I usually give, for the simple fact that id't be a Copy and Paste of every reply I've given to the other threads that are excatally the same.

Please, if you ever do get some original ideas, make a fanfic about them. But a hint: 'Ghetto'ing KH isn't funny. No house parties. No 'fo shizzle'. No drugs. And if you like being able to access KHI on your account, no sex.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Dude, what did we every do to you?!?! No one has used these ideas before! And you can't just tell us what and what not to write about (excluding the drugs and sex, we wouldn't do that)! If you don't like it, just say so!

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zetsumi said:
Credit? You want CREDIT for writing this piece of garbage? It's the same as every other freaking 'comedy' fanfic in the section, I could find three threads right now with the exact same storyline. And it wasn't funny the first time.

I'll refrain form the lengthy flaming I usually give, for the simple fact that id't be a Copy and Paste of every reply I've given to the other threads that are excatally the same.

Please, if you ever do get some original ideas, make a fanfic about them. But a hint: 'Ghetto'ing KH isn't funny. No house parties. No 'fo shizzle'. No drugs. And if you like being able to access KHI on your account, no sex.

Well...All I'm going to say is, that it looks like you're the only one who thinks that...^...:D...

Endgame

:D
Sacred_Sora said:
Dude, what did we every do to you?!?! No one has used these ideas before! And you can't just tell us what and what not to write about (excluding the drugs and sex, we wouldn't do that)! If you don't like it, just say so!

Yeah. That's why I've seen the same basic storyline six times in as many weeks.

Look, I'm not saying it's not funny...well, actually, I don't find it all that funny. But that's not the point. It's plagarism, even if you were unaware that it had been done before.

And I can tell you what to and what not to write about. That's the little perks of that damned 'freedom of speech' thing.

Well...All I'm going to say is, that it looks like you're the only one who thinks that

That's because I critically analyse works in the hope of providing constructive feedback. Anyone else who was goign to do the same would have simply ignored your thread. Thus, you only get n00bs in here. Wow, n00bs think you are funny. Do you feel all warm and tingly inside?

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't see the big difference in the so called n00bs and other members...There is no such thing in my world...Just different feelings, thoughts and ideas...

Our fan-fic make some people laugh and others it don't...Everybody things differently...Remember that...You're welcome to criticise our fan-fic as you feel like...That's the reason we post it here, so people can comment it...:D...

Spooky Bahamut

In A Little Shack Trying To Figure Out How To Trig
Website
www.freewebs.com
All I says is- :)
icon14.gif

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Thanks Bahamut! :)

And thank you TSora for that lovely explanation. <3 :D

All our loyal fans, TSora and I are working on Chapter 6, hang tight, and keep checking back to see if it's posted.

Thank you. =]

Mr.

Zetsumi said:
Yeah. That's why I've seen the same basic storyline six times in as many weeks.

Look, I'm not saying it's not funny...well, actually, I don't find it all that funny. But that's not the point. It's plagarism, even if you were unaware that it had been done before.

And I can tell you what to and what not to write about. That's the little perks of that damned 'freedom of speech' thing.

That's because I critically analyse works in the hope of providing constructive feedback. Anyone else who was goign to do the same would have simply ignored your thread. Thus, you only get n00bs in here. Wow, n00bs think you are funny. Do you feel all warm and tingly inside?

Agreed.
I didn't even read this piece of shizzle due to the fact it had already been done by Don Patch (who actually makes it funny), and the wannabes (who are stupid retards).
Tsora, why do you support this garbage?

It's in SCRIPT STYLE, FIRST OF ALL.

Second of all, the chapters have no description at all. They're short, stupid, and pointless.
WTF is Ansem working with Merlin? And a 'house party'? Retarded.

Third, it's in blunt defiance of TLP'S ARTICLES OF LITERACY.
*pokes sticky'd topics call that*
See that? IT'S THE GOD-DAMNED BIBLE OF THE FANFICTIONS SECTION.

Read that, then start this up again, but try to make it original.
KTHNX. ;D

Signed,
Your Friendly Neighboorhod Meta Knight

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Website
www.freewebs.com
Why I support it?...^...Because I'm one of the people, who are making it...I have only read two fan-fics in here...organization wars and this one...So I don't know, if this have been done before...I just write, what I think is funny myself...We all do...

It's in script style, because it came out of the create your own cutscene thread from the KH sectionm so that's how the FF should be too...
It doesn't have any desciption at all, because that would take all the humor out of it...We think it's funny, and many other people also thinks that, so we don't complain about it...^...:D...

Mr.

TSora said:
Why I support it?...^...Because I'm one of the people, who are making it...I have only read two fan-fics in here...organization wars and this one...So I don't know, if this have been done before...I just write, what I think is funny myself...We all do...

It's in script style, because it came out of the create your own cutscene thread from the KH sectionm so that's how the FF should be too...
It doesn't have any desciption at all, because that would take all the humor out of it...We think it's funny, and many other people also thinks that, so we don't complain about it...^...:D...

It's not funny.
In fact, it's n00b funny.
N00bish crap.

Keep supporting this fanfiction if you want, but don't run to me or Zet if Pickle comes and ownz your ass off.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Website
www.freewebs.com
I would never run to you...That's below my dignity...^...
But do remember, that you just have a different sence of humor, wich other people don't have, so just because other people doesn't have the same sence of humor as you do, don't call them n00bs...Because then you're the n00b, but since I don't believe in that, then you're just different too, and they're just different people...Accept it...

End of story...Bye Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back